Scavengers

A few of us, Ray, Jesse, etc. (for those that know that group), actually put characters into a DB at one point to get a few monthlies/events on them so we could roll out a Pack of Velociraptors. Like 8 or more of them.

We were not going to talk at all, and just run around killing everything in sight, sometimes including PC's, we had yet to work out the 'trigger' for what would make us kill and eat a PC.

We were not going to search anything, and camp out in the woods.

It never happened, as we thought it would be fun for like one event. Then it would just be silly.

However a Velociraptor, or a team of various dinosaurs would be pretty cool.

Sunnfire said:
A few of us, Ray, Jesse, etc. (for those that know that group), actually put characters into a DB at one point to get a few monthlies/events on them so we could roll out a Pack of Velociraptors. Like 8 or more of them.

We were not going to talk at all, and just run around killing everything in sight, sometimes including PC's, we had yet to work out the 'trigger' for what would make us kill and eat a PC.

We were not going to search anything, and camp out in the woods.

It never happened, as we thought it would be fun for like one event. Then it would just be silly.

However a Velociraptor, or a team of various dinosaurs would be pretty cool.

Long ago when I first started playing (what, 15 years?), some friends had planned on a team of lemming scavengers. Instead of tearing things apart, they wanted to see how fast they could all perm.

This, too, would probably only make a good "fun for one event" group and one wouldn't have to worry about blanketing characters to be effective at their goal.

Shane said:
Long ago when I first started playing (what, 15 years?), some friends had planned on a team of lemming scavengers. Instead of tearing things apart, they wanted to see how fast they could all perm.

This, too, would probably only make a good "fun for one event" group and one wouldn't have to worry about blanketing characters to be effective at their goal.

I probably heard about the lemmings from you at my first event. It's been brought up under various guises several times since then. I'll keep some of the new "perks" under wraps so anyone at that event (if ever it happens) can watch with maximum enjoyment. ;)

Too bad the Lemming Mass Suicide phenomenon has been disproved. ;)

Back