Seeking Information about "Knights" of Flynt

My goodness how things have gotten a bit crazy since I went wondering. maybe it was for the best. I do not remember Zeth being so whats the word.... aggressive with anything. I remember a kind kin always looking for fun and endearing to help others. The stress of the constant battles must have changed you. I agree with Karzel as I hardly reconise who you once were.

Xavic
A shadow of a merchant.

To expect someone to be the same as they were when they were an unseasoned child is unreasonable.

Zeth has dealt with things, seen things, and suffered things that inherently change a person.

For what that's worth.

All of the best,

Kasuni

I look forward to learning about things such The disposition of Flynt

I have a meeting scheduled with the Domini shortly after the town meeting, where hopefully all of this will be cleared up. I am hoping all parties will be able to leave said meeting with a breath for fresh air.

Much Love,
Tal-Herroth, citizen of Flynt

To expect someone to be the same as they were when they were an unseasoned child is unreasonable.

Zeth has dealt with things, seen things, and suffered things that inherently change a person.

Kasuni

Oh I fully understand how things can change a person. I ended up being left in the hands of the wraith king due to not knowing how "rifting" works. Was killed and created into an undead to be questioned then being forced to kill my self only to have the wrath king cast an earth blade so I could. Then be resurrected and have the fay pogliochi or how ever it is spelled. Intervene in my resurrection just to play havoc with my mind. I have had a celestial dragon warp my being and spirt from being a spider kin to a human as it suited him more. And when coming from Andar to the valley of souls just to have something happen that causes me to loose everything and not even know who I was or am. Without Garric assisting to fix my head I could have ended up in a very bad place.

But still it would not change me on the way of wanting to do everything possible to help every innocent person who should never experience such things. I believe Zeth is still that type of kin but his words do not ring as such.

Xavic

Xavic,

It's true. I don't smile nearly as often as I used to. It doesn't come forward as easily as it used to. I certainly do miss the days it did. I know that, as of late, I've been quicker to anger and condemnation. It's not something I'm particularly proud of, and I hope to resolve that with meditation in the very near future.

Since the days you've known me, a great deal has happened. I've come to forks in roads, so many forks, and I've had to make choices. Some of them were harder than others.

I've seen the consequences of all those decisions, for good and for ill. I've also seen the consequences of being helpless, powerless, and unable to make a difference. I've since decided to only be in that position as little as possible. For every friend who doesn't die, for every innocent who's able to wake up in the morning to a good breakfast, for every person who is able to hold onto a shred of hope, I will pay whatever price I can to preserve that.

I've learned things, as is necessary for self-growth, and some of these lessons were harder to deal with than others. But knowledge gives you power, and with that, the ability to protect that which matters to you.

I walk the path of Life. That path is not always full of healthy leaves and singing birds. Sometimes, that path is full of burdens that will threaten to break you, or take your joy from you. But it is the path that I feel enables me to do the greatest good for this community, and I strive to be true to it.

May you live well, Xavic.

-Zeth

Xavic,

It's true. I don't smile nearly as often as I used to. It doesn't come forward as easily as it used to. I certainly do miss the days it did. I know that, as of late, I've been quicker to anger and condemnation. It's not something I'm particularly proud of, and I hope to resolve that with meditation in the very near future.

Since the days you've known me, a great deal has happened. I've come to forks in roads, so many forks, and I've had to make choices. Some of them were harder than others.

I've seen the consequences of all those decisions, for good and for ill. I've also seen the consequences of being helpless, powerless, and unable to make a difference. I've since decided to only be in that position as little as possible. For every friend who doesn't die, for every innocent who's able to wake up in the morning to a good breakfast, for every person who is able to hold onto a shred of hope, I will pay whatever price I can to preserve that.

I've learned things, as is necessary for self-growth, and some of these lessons were harder to deal with than others. But knowledge gives you power, and with that, the ability to protect that which matters to you.

I walk the path of Life. That path is not always full of healthy leaves and singing birds. Sometimes, that path is full of burdens that will threaten to break you, or take your joy from you. But it is the path that I feel enables me to do the greatest good for this community, and I strive to be true to it.

May you live well, Xavic.

-Zeth

Now that is the Zeth I know.

Thank you,

Xavic

Zeth,

I have a bottle set aside to share with you. Let's have a drink in the coming days.

All of the best,

Kasuni

Back