september faves

Flyaway Bird said:
Vry_Young_Pup said:
Beating on undead once again during the final wave battle on Sunday. With all the death spells being thrown I drank my reflect magic potion but of course, I never used it.

Dude, I want you to know that during that entire battle I was gunning for you. I was crunchy, you were lowbie, I hope I gave you a few good fights!
I noticed that, and I appreciate it. And I think you almost breached my armor twice. :D

And Shane, I will do that. Thanks for the suggestion.

yeah...halloween Alliance....its going to be Sew Phun!!!

I forgot...another great moment was recouperating with nelly and rachel as the three friends who had resurrected and deborah and elizabeth getting us drinks and cheese...then being taken outside to go to finn castle bastion with a bone gollem...too funny "but he looks scary"

here we go... i can never remember them all

being the smart goblin and not getting myself killed when rping with the hobling and barbar in the woods. I kept telling the other goblin he was gonna get us killed... good times.

Being the big whatever at the end of the lowbie mod. Taking on 3 guys at the same time and growling real loud.

Construct pantherghast during sunday wave battle. Hearing jesse continuously swear under his breath and then when the magic sword broke hearing him swear even louder. totaly beats the biata pantherghast i played lol.

skylar fan club

tentacle hentia mod... lol.. dropping the justacar a couple of times during that fight. IT was intense

seeing the site ive heard sooooooo much about. its alot bigger then i had thought it would be.

being shadowy creatures in the night that WERE NOT vampire, yet everyone seemed to think they were.

running through the woods in the dark.

being a good rogue, and hiding behind a house. Waited for the pc's to roll around and the launched into them with my vertigo's every single one landing. The look on pantz face... priceless.

good times.

alright, so I am kind of awake now, so on with the favs

Normally these are in no order, but without a doubt my fav of the weekend was being back in Chiram's Hollow. That really is the best tavern in all of the alliance.

Having the song I've been singing for two months about destroying the plane of life pretty much be true

So she remembers only me, and she knows about White Sun, Skylar, and Galaway. Yep, I destroyed the plane of life.

Having the PC's completely ignore the two options given and go about things are own way, and it worked (well, almost didn't work, stupid only finding my flaw dice)

Ator, it's official, your circle really is cursed.

Utities coming in and saying how Ator just rezzed after being in the circle for 2+ hours and thinking, great, we're all gonna die in here if he perms.

Go team magic bow! Team Sword! Other team sword!

Cerulean, enough said. Everything with her was great.

Ator's "if you weren't Cel, I'd ask you to marry me"

Mod inside Pant's head. Sun's biggest fear is people going inside people's heads. What happens, she's asked to come inside the guild and only finds out what's happening at the last second.

Craig, after a stunned 15 second silence after we're seen Void forged. "So, do we get treasure now?"

Ryan pouncing on Craig yelling "love me!" After a couple of seconds, he agrees.

Nic's lecture to Sun about how CSS's are unnatural. Her response of "this coming from someone with that on their head"

Spending a wave battle in noncorp form. Yeah, I spent almost an entire battle looking at my hands and trying to grap stuff. NPCs would run at me, then just give me an odd look and go the other way.

Sun being the save the goblin champion yet again, taking the three "disabled" goblins through the mist where they would be safe. I think I shocked the npcs when they found out she really was taking them into the mist and not rolling them.

"stupid activate purify"

the oog reaction to what I was putting in the sword

Savaria, she's just great. Glad I could finally interact with you ig.

Baby pooka.

I know there are more, but I should prob get back to work.

Jen

awwww... I picked a shitty event to miss. It sounds like so much fun, I want stories (and possibly re-enactments) this weekend!

Skylar fan club eh? I bet you don't have this one

0908081642.jpg

I like to call it pimpin' gold plated Skylar....Or Future Skylar. Like Skylar 2010. He's more machine than undead.

Incidentally back in the old Syraandor days we had a "I hate Gary Marvel" fan club. Even had a bank account with $16 in it. We were saving up for shirts.

Flyaway Bird said:
Gary and I definitely saw that mask at a Halloween store about a week ago and really, really wanted to get it. Don't know what for, but there was much coveting.

If I could find a good picture of Frank Langella in gold armor from the Masters of the Universe movie right now, a "Skylartor" comment would be so appropriate.

We were thinking of shirts that said "Fuckin' Void!" on them and/or "I went to Deadlands and all I got was this stupid blight."

Some more favs now that I recall then:

- "LOVE ME CRAIG!" Ryan Holmes friggin' -leaps- on Craig.
Craig: "WHAT .. okay!"

- Creation of Void. That was one sexy bit of scene to watch. Turns me oooon.

- Hating Bill as a rogue. Over and over and over again.

Utieties said:
Incidentally back in the old Syraandor days we had a "I hate Gary Marvel" fan club. Even had a bank account with $16 in it. We were saving up for shirts.

Yes...to replace the "I copulate with drugged up farm animals" t-shirt? ;)

From what I've heard, it sounds like the "we" in your sentence was really more of an "I", but no matter, sweetheart......

I forgive you.

And I'm glad we've finally grown up and learned to get along. :D

Ohh there was a "we." We had members and a treasurer. But this was forever ago when we all hated you for being so lovable.

Ok I have had plenty of time to rest and think about the weekend and what I liked most about it, so in no order here goes...

~Tabin thinking we were all illusions sent be some random bad guy. after two hours the drinking and apologizing.

~Apprenticed to Casey.... Dougr oog smiling ear to ear.

~Getting sent to the Taverns back room after talking about "monkey parts" in front of some of Deborah's friends. I was laughing wicked hard! Then I get the bright idea to sneak out of there when she isn't looking I get all the way around the room and under a table when Kai ruins my escape, "Medb why are you crawling on the floor?" Then being chased out of the Tavern...

~GOTEC Fan club!

~Ator yelling at Nic, about town participation, and watching Nic calmly explain why they had done things that way. Ator looked a bit sheepish.

~Singing with the Bards College! Much fun.

~being totally taped on Sunday and getting to stand in a circle of power for at least 2 hours with out getting hurt and contributing to the towns defense.

~People using the celestial guild.

~Deb and Brian and all that they do.

~Zethy

Lastly, being back in the Hollow! It was a long time coming and it was so worth all the work that has been done and that will be done.

Back