september faves

I want a fan club . . . It would keep me cool and give me yet another weapon to wield.
. . .
Oh, wait. Never mind. Haha, I can't use blunt weapons. Too bad. I guess I'll have to settle for a fan sword instead.

In no real order.

- THE OLD SITE OH EM GEE!
- The seemingly non-stop action
- The Bard's Guild/College meeting
- The mini healer's guild meeting
- "oh %$#$ flying monkeys"
- Fighting said monkeys
- Banshee sisters. Well there is only one way to free them, but I mean look at them how can we do that... AWESOME
- Killing Skylar!
- Harpo with the mouse trap, pure gold!
- Seeing more old faces
- Being sought out for missions/mods
- Being introduced as a fighter
- Role play with Nic and his straight forward get it done method
- Deb and Brian THANK YOU SO MUCH for the site, food and role play you guys are awesome!
- Orc Art, Awesome role play
- Vry, always fun to fight beside you man
- Pantzike, the ups, the downs, and still time to convert celestial casters into healers
- So many more that are just a blur

I had so much fun this weekend and you guys in NPC camp as always did an amazing job. Thanks so much for all your work!

I look forward to seeing everyone next event!

Azureith said:
In no real order.

- THE OLD SITE OH EM GEE!
- The seemingly non-stop action
- The Bard's Guild/College meeting
- The mini healer's guild meeting
- "oh %$#$ flying monkeys"
- Fighting said monkeys
- Banshee sisters. Well there is only one way to free them, but I mean look at them how can we do that... AWESOME
- Killing Skylar!
- Harpo with the mouse trap, pure gold!
- Seeing more old faces
- Being sought out for missions/mods
- Being introduced as a fighter
- Role play with Nic and his straight forward get it done method
- Deb and Brian THANK YOU SO MUCH for the site, food and role play you guys are awesome!
- Orc Art, Awesome role play
- Vry, always fun to fight beside you man
- Pantzike, the ups, the downs, and still time to convert celestial casters into healers
- So many more that are just a blur

I had so much fun this weekend and you guys in NPC camp as always did an amazing job. Thanks so much for all your work!

I look forward to seeing everyone next event!
Your post reminded me of a few others. :D

And I agree it is very fun fighting along side you, but I think it was more fun beating you down while you were beserked. Then I stupidly healed you and you attacking me again. >_< You get major props for lying on the cold ground for that long, man.

ORC ARTIST NPCS!!!!!! I can't believe I forgot that one. There has always been those NPCs that made me literally laugh out loud and you guys were it this event. Whoever can remember their names shall gain my eternal gratitude.

Pantzike/Craig showing off his amazing packet throwing prowess during his Earth Storm Sunday afternoon. You must have hit with at least 75% of those things. It's a shame it couldn't have lasted longer.

Walking into the field while Nic's band of super-secret spies was walking away, and Nic yelling "Get away, Vry!!!". So I turn around and go back to the Tavern and Utieties was like "Get away!!!!!" and my heart sank for a moment. Lukily he was only joking, but it still scared the bajeezus out of me.

I have a fan club.

Wasn't aware of it till I showed up on site Friday to the surprise of MANY people. I got tons of hugs =D

But yes, I would also like to favorite the "super spies". <tosses the horns>

HMMM

First and foremost.....GOTEC, joining you guys was such a memorable experience. Thank you for a wonderful RP memory:) With many more to come I am sure!

Being on the field Sunday, and shouting for the GOTEC to gather up. Heh, that was a bit surreal.

Being back at the old site.... Jaimi and I went out to check the site out before game, we both stopped once we got on the field, each took a deep breath, looked at each other, and said Yep, feels like we are home.

The tavern, and seeing the mess it had become in the years that we were gone.

RP with Tabin over the whole "You are just hallucinations" and being able to give him a big hug when he realized I was real.

"Deborah is going to be so mad at me"

The Wizard of Oz mod and guessing the riddle before it was even finished. There are some advantages to being old:)

Darius' rush at the witch. Casey being our spell-denying tank. I could not believe she kept chucking spells at you.

Flying Monkeys Such a creepy visual

Human plot- very cool to do that. Gary trying to roll us with his zeal, and playing along, wanting to both know more, and get as much information as possible before things went south.

Ivar and Deborah's moment, and everyone's reaction.

Teaching- I always enjoy the opportunity to RP with folks and this is always a fun way to do it.

Finally revealing a bit about character history on Marcus, and the warm and worried responses from everyone there. ( Up until this past weekend, I could count on one hand the number of PC's who actually new more than the surface. It was fun being able to see some of the looks on people's faces for the reasons why )

Acchh, Brain is still fried. probably more to come later

Hey dearies, Nellie here, just joined the forum. That's "purple-hair girl" for those of you who didn't know me.

So, my favourites, you ask?

-Screaming and cackling my lungs out during the wave battle with Samara friday night. Man I love being a creeper.
-Endearing myself to people as a barbarian child only to have them freak out when they found out "daddy" was a vampire. Meh, it happens.
-Being a High Orc artist. God, being a High Orc artist. Berries and grass-stains and cigarette butts FTW.
-Blind/Deaf/Dumb Goblins.
-Gary's birthday cake. That **** was delicious.
-Hanging out with everyone afterwards at Pizza Hut. <3 you all.

I think that's all? There's probably more, I'll post again if I remember something else. I'm PCing for the first time next weekend in Caldaria, I hope to see you all there!

/sad face
no one but me mentioned toto on the wizard of oz mod who was played by me

Samara you have a fan club! I may be the only member but I doubt it! There's a creepy old man who's a member too but we haven't had a meeting yet and there aren't tshirts but perhaps buttons!

I just remembered another favorite......

Gargoyles being flown in by bigger gargoyles....the town killing us even though we were just there to protect them from touching the circle, rushing back to NPC camp to be undead and go attack the big gargoyles who now come running at us with "shun" and its not supposed to work on undead but Samara was scaring me so badly that I ran away anyways...for a little lady she sure is scary when she screams and runs and doesn't stop hitting you!

p.s. hearing the toto story was cute "toto now goes behind the door and manages to unlock a very complicated device because he's a smart dog" or something to that effect...made me snicker!

syra pefferfoot said:
/sad face
no one but me mentioned toto on the wizard of oz mod who was played by me

Don't be sad. I'm sure your performance was wonderful.

Deadlands said:
Oh that's a load of crap. You have a fan club every time you walk passed a group of dudes.

And yes, I'm a member.
Oh, if those count then I have fan clubs too.

Vry_Young_Pup said:
Deadlands said:
Oh that's a load of crap. You have a fan club every time you walk passed a group of dudes.

And yes, I'm a member.
Oh, if those count then I have fan clubs too.

Dude, you're too young to be talking about that here. ;)

RIGHT!!! ::BLINK:: :shock:

Deadlands said:
Dude, you're too young to be talking about that here. ;)
No way. I'm an adult inside. Just because my exterior does not mature as fast as my personality, that does not mean I should be restricted on what I say...

No wait, screw that. I'm 10 on the inside. Pweeze Gary, tell me why Samara has a fan club evewy time she walks by a group of me?

Vry_Young_Pup said:
Gah, that was supposed to mean "group of men?" >_<

Because she speaks French.

You'll understand when you're 18, and the Vangard take you to Montreal.

Deadlands said:
Vry_Young_Pup said:

Dude, I live like an hour and a half away from Montreal. I could waste a day and walk up there (sneaking past the border of course).

Vry_Young_Pup said:
Deadlands said:
Vry_Young_Pup said:

Dude, I live like an hour and a half away from Montreal. I could waste a day and walk up there (sneaking past the border of course).

Oh good.

Back