Site Ammenities

Deadlands said:
Jaimi,

Thanks for addressing Craig's questions.

Craig,

Since you were the first to mention the dreadful "A" word, and have therefore forgotten your NH roots (as Shane has pointed out), you are now being offered the "The Syraandor Roots" reward. You will be rewarded 50 gobbies is you can find, and sleep in, the most uncomfortable, dirty, coldest part of the camp site, for the whole weekend. Are you in?

Gary

PS. Descriptions are coming.

I once sleept in the gotek cabin after it had been abadonded for years.

I think i got dysentary from it, or one of any other gold rush era deaseses. . . .

That hammock took years off of my life. You could have killed me.... if you got thru the traps:)

demon6romeo said:
That hammock took years off of my life. You could have killed me.... if you got thru the traps:)

Yeah, but I bet the fisher cat wasn't scared of your traps - after running into that thing in the woods once, I was way more scared of it than plot =P

KaiLan said:
Yeah, but I bet the fisher cat wasn't scared of your traps - after running into that thing in the woods once, I was way more scared of it than plot =P

You have to pee in a circle to ward off the fisher cat. Ask Gavin.

I thought those wails were the mating calls of the downtown Claremont women.

Deadlands said:

Nah, those were more nasal.
-toddo

Deadlands said:

There are no such things as women in Claremont, New Hampshire. Only monstrous beasts vaguely resembling such.

good heavens i have friends in claremont who are female! there's a whole new town now...with a huge city just 5 miles down the road!!! with lots of donut/coffee shops! and a WALMART!!!!!!!!! but the best news yet...

TACO BELL!!

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
good heavens i have friends in claremont who are female! there's a whole new town now...with a huge city just 5 miles down the road!!! with lots of donut/coffee shops! and a WALMART!!!!!!!!! but the best news yet...

TACO BELL!!

Claremont Taco Bell is a KFC/Taco Bell combined, so they don't have the real Taco Bell menu. Also, they get your order wrong every time. Without fail. This is not an exaggeration.

It's not a huge city, either. It's Walmart and a bunch of dingy, dirty stores that you feel gross for setting foot in. There is nothing good about Claremont, New Hampshire.

Especially the women.

-Shane
Happily Escaped from Claremont for nearly two years

no no noooooooo i mean out NEW town....in kingston....there's a huge city just 5 miles down the road!!! totally cool with FOUR lanes of traffic!!!!!!!! totally wild...and a home depot!!

Shane said:
Tzydl Zhitelava said:

TACO BELL!!

Claremont Taco Bell is a KFC/Taco Bell combined, so they don't have the real Taco Bell menu. Also, they get your order wrong every time. Without fail. This is not an exaggeration.

It's not a huge city, either. It's Walmart and a bunch of dingy, dirty stores that you feel gross for setting foot in. There is nothing good about Claremont, New Hampshire.

Especially the women.

-Shane
Happily Escaped from Claremont for nearly two years

Hey, I live in Claremont, and I am pretty sure I am a woman :(

And I can say for certain that Taco Bell is way better since they had the building redone. They do have a full Taco Bell menu now and they haven't screwed up my order once in the last 6 months, and I go there more than I should :D

But I do agree with everything else.

Back