Skyrim, anyone?

Fearless Leader said:
I am now around level 40 and have just received the Elder Scroll. I have been holding off going any farther because I assume that's near the end, and there are so many places left to explore.

The game doesn't end when you complete the main quest. You can keep playing. It's both kind of cool, but also kind of disappointing at the same time. And Ron Perlman doesn't narrate what happens to you, which makes me sad.

War........war never changes...

"War... War has changed"
-Snake, incessantly in the opening for MGS 4

Snake could totally beat Sissy Vincent Sewer-Stench, I'm going with his view on war so's I don't have to fear every cardboard box I pass shooting me in the face.

I'm officially loving this game. I have a 43rd level Nord Fighter type. Heavy armor, a sweet mace, and a string of corpses behind me with a pile of titles and so forth. Primarily I focus on armor, one handed weapons and blacksmithing. As a result I'm always carrying around a ton of jewelry I made and can't unload haha.

I still want to play through as a Mage and/or a total bad guy.

I picked up Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning last week. It took a little longer to get into than Skyrim, but I'm into it now. It has a similar conversation/morality system as Mass Effect (best plotted RPG IMO) and actually lets you make good or evil or neutral choices all the time, much moreso than Skyrim. And your choices seem to affect the story now. You don't have to choose to NOT do a quest to stay good or evil, you just choose how you do the quest.

****Spoiler: I let the dark fey woman live and rule of of the Seelie fey houses with me (I'm playing a dark elf named Find'rth, go figure). Now all those fey are mad at me (but still taking my orders, hah). But there was also the choice to kill her and rule alone too.

Hoyce said:
I'm officially loving this game. I have a 43rd level Nord Fighter type. Heavy armor, a sweet mace, and a string of corpses behind me with a pile of titles and so forth. Primarily I focus on armor, one handed weapons and blacksmithing. As a result I'm always carrying around a ton of jewelry I made and can't unload haha.

I still want to play through as a Mage and/or a total bad guy.

One of the best perks I got as quickly as possible was the speech one that allowed me to sell anything to any merchant, thus enabling me to get rid of all the jewelry and other crap I had that previously hardly anyone wanted. I'm rich, rich, rich!

Well, after my Orc got deleted twice on accident by a certain meddling fiancee...

...I now possess a level 35 Argonian brute. All daedric armor, daedric warhammer and bow, la de da. Already smithed to level 100 because it's easy. Ironically stealthy, somewhere in the 70s. Just finished up the Companions questline yesterday, am now embarking on both the Dark Brotherhood and the Stormcloak Rebellion. For some reason, this particular game file (as opposed to both of my long-gone orcs) is curiously devoid of dragons? I've only fought two, which is making things difficult inasmuch as I have four or five shouts I can't unlock. :| Fus roh waaaaaah.

I also have a Thalmor Stormcloak because I love irony. Maybe next I'll make a Nord imperial.

Jovunn said:
Well, after my Orc got deleted twice on accident by a certain meddling fiancee...

...I now possess a level 35 Argonian brute. All daedric armor, daedric warhammer and bow, la de da. Already smithed to level 100 because it's easy. Ironically stealthy, somewhere in the 70s. Just finished up the Companions questline yesterday, am now embarking on both the Dark Brotherhood and the Stormcloak Rebellion. For some reason, this particular game file (as opposed to both of my long-gone orcs) is curiously devoid of dragons? I've only fought two, which is making things difficult inasmuch as I have four or five shouts I can't unlock. :| Fus roh waaaaaah.

I also have a Thalmor Stormcloak because I love irony. Maybe next I'll make a Nord imperial.

I think the number of dragons appear based on how far along you get in the main quest.

It helps if you use a shout near a guard...you will get a note from a messenger guy from "a friend" that will tell you where you can find "the power" in some place which will lead to fight a dragon and get a shout.... or you can just climb every moutain and you will most likely find a dragon :funny: :funny:

Fighting a Dragon with fire breath when you are in stage 4 as a Vampire is NOT fun :disgust: :noway:

-Matt

Back