Sound Off! Who's coming to the April event??!?

So wait?

Now you're not killing me?

and how did Toddo get involved in this?

I was replying to Toddo's post of "can I PC?"

What on earth are YOU talking about?

Wow... I need sleep... I was totally replying to the thing you said here in response to a thing I said on another thread...

but clearly your response here was not in response to a thing on another thread, but instead a thing on this one...

hmm...

so sleep I think.

*pats Justin on the head*

Yes dear. Sleep is good. Go get some.

I'll be there as Aaeun...thankfully, It's not a Halloween event, so I won't have to worry about something sentient spirit linking/locking to me.

Right?

Aaeunnimbus said:
I'll be there as Aaeun...thankfully, It's not a Halloween event, so I won't have to worry about something sentient spirit linking/locking to me.

Right?

Okay, now you've done it Perry. They have to rewrite the entire weekend to make sure there's something in there, plot appropriate, to link itself to Aauen. Maybe it will be something pleasant this time. Meh, proabaly not. ;)

Telokh_Amdo said:
Aaeunnimbus said:

Right?

Okay, now you've done it Perry. They have to rewrite the entire weekend to make sure there's something in there, plot appropriate, to link itself to Aauen. Maybe it will be something pleasant this time. Meh, proabaly not. ;)

on it!

Hmmm.....Hurt Aaeunnimbus plot....Can i join plot? :twisted:

Tim

Telokh_Amdo said:

That's just it...It's never actually been BAD. Immune to everything, infinite arcane sleep, prison, paralysis, Dominate, and Enslavement...that was pretty nice, even if I became a walking plot effect for the duration. And worth it, just for the "Oh CRAP" look on Errol's face when I grabbed the book. The ice token though...laziest thing EVER.

Honestly, the worst Spirit Link possession I've been through was in NJ. Gender confused romance, with Lauroc and a Fishperson.

Eugh.

The trauma will never go away.

Aaeunnimbus said:
Honestly, the worst Spirit Link possession I've been through was in NJ. Gender confused romance, with Lauroc and a Fishperson.

The trauma will never go away.

I am suddenly afraid to be PCing. But the cats are going, so the angry hairball will be there.

-Ali

Walgar said:
Hmmm.....Hurt Aaeunnimbus plot....Can i join plot? :twisted:

Tim

Not really "hurt", more like "f**k with".

But the cats are going, so the angry hairball will be there.

Put your shoulder next to mine

Yay kitties! However...I think I'll be playing Gwen. Things to tie up after the winter and plot write up and blah blah blah. Jin will come out to HQ one day though!

Oh and paypal, paypal, paypal. *writes note on hand* I'll be sending payment out as soon as I move some funds around. So broke right now...but not gonna keep me away that easily. Money shmoney. :p

<<< So broke right now...but not gonna keep me away that easily. Money shmoney. :p >>>

That's the spirit!

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

That's what tax returns are for right? I'm sure the IRS would be thrilled to know how I'm spending my rebate. Suckers!

I'm thinking of coming up to NPC for April...I've been missing NERO (err, Alliance, heh) and LARPing in general, and I feel like getting back into it. What's the new site like though? Mainly I'm curious about where NPCs stay... :D

Trent

We would love to have you NPC for us. The most important thing about the place where NPCs sleep is that it is indoors. Still, a tent would be recommended (or else a very good ground sheet and a very good sleeping bag).

-MS

mikestrauss said:
We would love to have you NPC for us. The most important thing about the place where NPCs sleep is that it is indoors. Still, a tent would be recommended (or else a very good ground sheet and a very good sleeping bag).

-MS

Indoors is very good, heh. Why would I still need a tent though? In case of lack of room, or is it just because of cold ground, etc.? I do have a sleeping bag and air mattress, and can get a ground sheet easily enough, so that's not an issue really.

Trent

Back