Stormbreak pre-reg for June 30 event

Prereg'd to play Shaman.. er, Akiro... er, Just Me.., er... Lady? I forget... Whatever the hell my name is... I'll be there with a big stick in hand.

I would like to reserve the Gargoyle cabin for the Black Tusk Warband. (Robert Stoel, Gabriel Obermayer, Akiva Blickstein, Daniel Gelerman, Alex Kracht, etc)

Please add me to Npc/ pc

Henry I just saw this post. Holy heck did this list blow up fast. At this point it's too late to impose a ratio I believe but we will consider it for next event. I do kindly ask that some PCs hop fence. Also if you are or have an Npc fiend who isn't registered yet please do. We want a 3-1 npc to PC ratio for the best experience

I can hop the fence for a shift or 2 :)

Paid for Will Kinkaid to PC.

Will gladly hop fence a few times. (Yay for no makeup race.)

Paid to PC. Requesting Gryphon cabin for Dominic A., Will K., Tyson W. and myself.

This is my first time at this site. Can anyone let me know if there is/are electrical outlets available? I have sleep apnea and have to use a CPAP machine. Thanks in advance

Ryan Kelsey (Keegan O'Connell)

It turns out that due to family matters, I'm not going to be able to make this event. Is there anyway my pre-reg payment can be moved to the August game of Stormbreak? I'm so sorry.

It turns out that due to family matters, I'm not going to be able to make this event. Is there anyway my pre-reg payment can be moved to the August game of Stormbreak? I'm so sorry.
:(

This is my first time at this site. Can anyone let me know if there is/are electrical outlets available? I have sleep apnea and have to use a CPAP machine. Thanks in advance

Ryan Kelsey (Keegan O'Connell)

Yes. There are outlets in every cabin and private room.

HtM

Hey I understand the commoner cabin but me and 6 others in my group on this list need a cabin although we are short 1 can we get two cabins of 2 it's me, Matt Dioguardo, dylan Conklin, Jon Calderon, nick turano, michaela Nolan, and our friend Jason who I'm not sure if registered yet but the 6 of us are paid up and regestered we had requested for Pegasus before it became unavailable

Back