The New Merchant's Guild of Fairfax

Link,

My friend, I will have a blacksmith follow up with you about the spesifics.

~ Aramis

Do you have any silver long clubs? How much would that cost?

Durk

Hello Durk,

The general cost is 5 silver for a long club. Silvering a weapon is 3 Gold & 5 Silver or 20 Silver. For a grand total of 4 gold or 25 silver. I this case you recieve a nice discount if you provide the silver.
I will ask for a smith to follow up with you about the spesifics.
~Capitan Aramis Seablade

Sounds great. I dont carry silver on me so, I will give you 4 gold. If you can have it ready for Friday, that would be perfect. Its for Pebbles as she needs to protect herself from other Werecreatures.

Durk

Thank you all for you Blacksmiting order. At this time we are no longer taking orders for this Market Day but would be happy to take your orders for delivery during the next Market Day. However, I believe some of our other crafts may still have space available if you are looking for other wares.
~Capitan Aramis Seablade

Cancel my order then. Nyio has her covered. Sorry for the confusion, Aramis.

Durk

Durk,
Thank you for letting us know. We always like to confirm dreamed orders with a letter to confirm the detail for situation like this. However, in that case we may have room for a few smaller blacksmithing order but space is limited.
~Capitan Aramis Seablade

Feels good to get the smithing hammer back in my hands again. Thank you all for the orders. They shall be the finest I can muster.

May your hearth fire burn eternal, and your tankard endless,

~Draco Ardel

Master Blacksmith, Owner of Ardel Armory, Head of Fairfax Merhant's Guild blacksmith division, Wielder of Aegis, Reforger of Karkadon's Fang

Back