What is your weapon of choice for hunting undead?

No Dikembe... it was just night time for a couple of hour'. Wait until tommorow the sun will be back again, you will see!

Think about it... Right now, The evil force' of Necromancy are feeling bad for themselve' because they are on the same side with Arkade. He make' them feel silly, like mommy dressed them. Arkade can't make the world darker, trust that fact or you might as well just give up now. It is so over.

Wait a second... That is Arkade' evil plan. Arkade is going to conquer the world by making adventurer' want to kill themselve' in their dream'! Please Arkade Just Stop... gurg... akk

Sun is good for killing vampire' and spectral undead, but sun is lazy coward who only fight' sometime'. If you are strong like me, you can throw vampire' into the sun. Funny! Necromancy Very Very Weak, that' why no one smart want' to be a Grandmaster of Necromantic Lore. Even if you did know alot about Necromancy, you have to be pretty special like Arkade to brag about it where the elf' can hear it.

-Air Raksa

Raksa,

It was an expression. A turn of phrase. My world cannot grow darker. I have not seen the Sun rise or fall for years now. I am certain it is still there somewhere, but it mocks me and hides. It taunts me.

One idiot can't make that worse.

The Earth will find him and deal with him in due time. I believe we as adventurers have more pressing matters.

Until I Bring Back The Sun,

Dikembe

Man, you freakin ogre-guy' are depressing. You should be renamed Low-Ogre instead of High Ogre. Open your eye-lid' and look up into the sky. It is the small annoying yellow ball that is killing our dark elf friend'. It make' my armpit' stinky too, what is your fascination? We should destroy that thing. It am more dangerous than Necromancy.

Look on the bright side.

High Ogre is a good weapon of choice for hunting the undead.

-AIR Raksa

Lorgwut,

I agree with your choice of weapon. I am curious as to your belief that you are evoking the power from the elemental plains themselves though. Where have you studied celestial arts? I have heard a few different theories on the origins of the power we wield and would love to discuss your thoughts on the matter sometime via dream or of you are ever in Fairdale.

May the stars forever guide you,

Wizard Nathan Westwind
Guildmaster, Fairdale Mages' Guild
Elemental Warden of Icenia

Air Raksa said:
Man, you freakin ogre-guy' are depressing. You should be renamed Low-Ogre instead of High Ogre. Open your eye-lid' and look up into the sky. It is the small annoying yellow ball that is killing our dark elf friend'. It make' my armpit' stinky too, what is your fascination? We should destroy that thing. It am more dangerous than Necromancy.

Look on the bright side.

High Ogre is a good weapon of choice for hunting the undead.

-AIR Raksa

Call me depressing all you like. At least the vast majority of my people are not cannablistic savages who wield Necromancy like a child's plaything.

Run along now Air Raksa.

Dikembe

Rock-

These people need to better learn how to interpret your playful tone from your slaughtering tone.

-Tieran

I beat undeads up with my fists! YEAH!

- Evie

Dikembe,

You know not of what you speak. You know how rare it am that Sastrawan brain' get big enough to comprehend written word', let alone have da capacity to manifest a spell? My Uncle' diet am not good representation of our eating habit neither. Him eat what he kill, it am vile to some, and rightly so.

I am not offended or nothing though. I understand why you might think what you do. I intend to change the way people think of my kind. Some day I will go back to my root', and help Sastrawan learn better way. Make them see the folly of chaos, and show them light.

You and me am not too different, I don't think. We both want to crush the undead beneath our boot so to fertilize mother Fortannis wit dem bony remain'. We also am searching for a way to bring light to our people.

I hope this clear thing' up some. I hope I get to meet you one day so we talk of dis' thing' in person.

Regard',

Tetsu

Robb Graves said:
Lorgwut,

I agree with your choice of weapon. I am curious as to your belief that you are evoking the power from the elemental plains themselves though. Where have you studied celestial arts? I have heard a few different theories on the origins of the power we wield and would love to discuss your thoughts on the matter sometime via dream or of you are ever in Fairdale.

May the stars forever guide you,

Wizard Nathan Westwind
Guildmaster, Fairdale Mages' Guild
Elemental Warden of Icenia

Guildmaster Nathan,

I was raised in the Bastion of Thelucia, a Magocracy in the Deadlands. I don't see myself coming to Fairdale anytime soon (not knowing where it is) but the Deadlands can always use more wizards of skill.
-Lorgwut

Marcena said:
Certes, but I suppose depends on your region. Dhe undead in Valdanis are slow, stupid creatures whereas all dhe liches are smart wit' how dhey metabolize.

ahh i see, Lets start comparing Lich's and Zombies....thats like saying a knee high stone elemental and The Lord of the plane of stone are about as hard to Take with Lightning bolts...

As Jehan had said, damage aura, monster slayer *undead*, and earth aura is best bet. With additions too meet the various needs of The tasks at hand.

Cazik said:
As Jehan had said, damage aura, monster slayer *undead*, and earth aura is best bet. With additions too meet the various needs of The tasks at hand.

I thought ah said:

"Da best weapon one kin use against undead is their brain, and their buddies"

Its true dat an earth aura/reaver/damage aura with all da trimmins has its place but da guys on da right left and behind you are weapons more powerfull dan any ritual magic kin ever create.

Jehan

Unless they can't field an effective aura or cajole a wizard to provide one. At the end of the day, bring wizards with you.
-Lorgwut

Dhis easy...bring shama' of dha Eart', an a dagga...dha dagga fo when dhings get messy.

-Hengin

Kevar said:
Dhis easy...bring shama' of dha Eart', an a dagga...dha dagga fo when dhings get messy.

-Hengin

My thoughts on getting healing magic dirty by throwing it at undead are noted earlier in this dream missive.
-Lorgwut

Wait a second, Lorgwut. You said that Celestial Magic steals from the elemental planes. Are you saying that Earth Magic steals from The Earth?! That's crazy talk! That's like saying a cow steals from Earth because the cow eats grass and breathes air. The cow is an inseperable part of Earth. It's the same with Magic. (Except necromancy, 'cause that's a nasty pervertion of Earth and should be poked in the eye with a really sharp stick. Not that necromancy itself has eyes to be poked. But if it did, I would poke them really hard.)

-Helix

Lorgwut, I knew ta dhis kinda dream'n, maybe show me where you say dhat.

I dhink Jehan bout right, dha bes' weapon I has is ma frien' Thaquib...he Ogre...an I eva not wanna keep fight'n he push meh ta keep going.

Now bout dhis Earth and Sky magic...

It real easy, dha earth is a part of us all, we not do dhings if we not of dha Earth...easy. Dha Sky is somedhing different...if not what we be, o what be mak'n us up. Dha Earth sometime give powa to folk, like meh, an Kovu, an folk like dhat. It give powa ta heal, o ta protect, o ta kill nercomancy. It not right ta steal dhis powa. Simple. Dha Earth allow powa of dha Sky ta be use' sometime by folk, like meh, o Thaquib... but Sky magic need be controlled an not use to much...o it consume you.

Dhen dhere be dha necromany...dhat easy...it neva right fo one reason. I use Earth ta make farma leg not broke, dhis heal'n woulda 'appened before, not not as fast...so dha Earth magic allow me ta keep wit dhat pat' of dhings, jus' move fasta. Necromancy...if I be drain'n a man of him life, mak'n him a lifetime like olda in body of a young lad dhat not part of pat' of life...so I work in wrong 'rection, o make 'ole new 'rection of dhat man life. Dhere NOT'ING right with dhat...

Now, dha Earth give anoda dhing, it give powa ta make dhing right afta Necromany wrong it up. It let you 'elp dhat man ta purify dha ol' age from him young body...and ten' dha fields once gain.

I not sure if dhat answa anydhing...i jus wanna ta say a trut' of dha Earth an Sky...I not know if Sky magic steal from planes, o whateva you call it...but I know it onla ok ta use it if dha Eart' let you.

-Hengin

B...b...but how do I know if the Earth is okay with me casting it's magic?! Will it tell me if it's not?! I've been a healer for a while now... I might have been making The Earth sad all this time...!

Sorry, I steered this dream off topic with my worrying. Best weapon for killing undead... Probably Ator Thunder-Bringer. He's reeeeeeally tall. Zombies just kind of fall over and die (again) when they see him.

-Helix

Helix, I'm sure the Earth would be fine with you using it's power to stop people from dying and being turned into undead. Also using it to fight necromancy probably won't upset it either.

~ Vry

Back