You know you've been doing Alliance a bunch when...

When you go to buy a shell holder for your shotgun, and pick up a couple rifle round holders for potion carriers... and some glowsticks... and an air mattress....

Hoyce said:
...When it's dark and keep your distance from building corners because it would be a good ambush spot.
Actually that one is good IG or OOG.

My contribution: When you see a jogger coming down the street and do a double-take when you realize their white headband doesn't mean that they are OOG

When someone falls down you go to search them and then ask if they are bleeding out.

When you wear a white headband around normaly... because you ARE OOG... :D

Am I the only one who's had to fight the impulse to put my hand on my head when leaning over to ask somebody a question that doesn't pertain to the current conversation?

________

When you stop at the door to your boss's office and look at it, to make sure there isn't a W on it before walking in.

Ezri said:
Am I the only one who's had to fight the impulse to put my hand on my head when leaning over to ask somebody a question that doesn't pertain to the current conversation?

Yes! Or if your character's wardrobe costs more than your own.

when you see a puff of colored material in the road and as you're turning down the street you nudge your husband to pick it up and say "spell packet get it!"

when you toss your cat at your husband (lovingly of course) and say "20 furball" trying to make up damage calls

when you don't remember the last time you DIDNT dream about DEs, MWEs, Gypsies, Orcs, Ogres, etc.

when you see a unique color of duct tape and get really excited

when your credit cart statement has more "HOME DEPOT" "AUBUCHON" and "BOB'S HARDWARE" entries than extreme makeover home edition

when you decide to not go on vacation because it might cut into your alliance budget

you invest in a 2nd sewing machine because two can sew costumes faster than one.

heheheheheh I feel like the geeky jeff foxworthy

if you ___________________________ you might be an alliance addict..

When you attempt to pay for a drink with silver instead of quarters, and don' realize your mistake

When you worry more about the MI tag that was in your wallet when it was lost than anything else

When you think that making spell packets would be an excellent therapy activity for your patients to do

When you mentally check your spell tree before going to the store at night because you might get ambushed on the way to the car

You yell at your kids for hitting each other with sticks, Not because they are hitting each other, But because they are not an approved Alliance safe weapon. (Yes my kids have their own boffers, I figure they are going to hit each other anyway, might as well be safe with it. :D )

Matt

Frank Wiccan said:
when you trade in your Hondi Accent that gets great gas milage for a larp mobile so you can take all your friends and there stuff!

FW

Actually my Hyundai Accent did just fine as my LARP-mobile transporting 3 people and all their stuff on a regular basis.

Anyway - You know you've been doing Alliance a bunch (too long) when you've decided your 4 legged pets (or your neighbors or friends) make excellent moving targets for spell packet practice.

tieran said:
When you go to do laundry and freak out when you realize that you may have put a silver in the machine.

And in this vein - having your money returned to you at a fast food restaurant because you actually handed them a silver instead of a quarter

OR

Slamming the dang coin op laundry coin thingy about a dozen times before you realize that it is a silver and not a quarter.

OR

Putting money into a vending machine over and over again, only to have it spit it back out, until the 8th time when you realize it is a silver.

I hate silvers.... :D

Edit - also to have so many dang silvers that you keep on finding them in with your real money.

Dang I wish I had that many silvers! :)

markusdark said:
tieran said:
When you go to do laundry and freak out when you realize that you may have put a silver in the machine.

And in this vein - having your money returned to you at a fast food restaurant because you actually handed them a silver instead of a quarter

OR

Slamming the dang coin op laundry coin thingy about a dozen times before you realize that it is a silver and not a quarter.

OR

Putting money into a vending machine over and over again, only to have it spit it back out, until the 8th time when you realize it is a silver.

I hate silvers.... :D

Edit - also to have so many dang silvers that you keep on finding them in with your real money.

Try a copper

(i like the "making spell packets" as therapy! can i use that???)

(my friends' kids have boffers that I made and they're good with it)

when you're at your friends house and their kid hits you with a boffer you made him and you keep telling him "you gotta call the damage hun" (he's only 3)

Back