You know you've been doing Alliance a bunch when...

Ok this is all stuff that happened.

Then you are making a surprise birthday cake for someone and forget the eggs and to keep the secret you around out of the house yelling. "I'll be back in a minute running an egg mod!"

and

Then you refer to the things you need to get done today as "Missions".

(heheh i do that all the time!! missions!!! glad i'm not the only one! :? )

Pyro727 said:

Then you are making a surprise birthday cake for someone and forget the eggs and to keep the secret you around out of the house yelling. "I'll be back in a minute running an egg mod!"

and

This after just one event...

Stoneskull_Rockfist said:
Pyro727 said:

and

This after just one event...

Well I've been spending much time with LARPs since that event. (Josh)

i find that when i first started i dreamt about it more than ever and did game stuff all the time. i think the longer you play it just becomes part of your normal life.

...when you can't bring yourself to play D&D because they aren't phys repping anything!

(Went from LARPing to playing D&D, it's tough the other way around. :()

<<all are actuall accounts>>

When you completely ignore your boss when he's talking to you b/c he's wearing a white headband.

When you jot down notes in Futhark, Biata, and English interchangeably.

When you measure gym/tote bags to see if they'll hold a 44" rep before purchasing them.

When you and your g/f have a conversation in Gorban in public.

When you can successfully make a "demo packet" at a Chinese Buffet out of a napkin and three straw wrappers... and it flies.

your working at HQ you seen a Copper on the floor and near it is a dime
you pick up the copper but not the dime
(btw 3 weeks later dime is still there)

FW

Picking up a copper? Yep, we can tell you're new, Frank. LOL

Telokh_Amdo said:
Picking up a copper? Yep, we can tell you're new, Frank. LOL

Hey, a copper saved is a copper earned!

10 coppers is a silver!!! i love coin!!! i hate pennies though...go figure!

im new and im poor :D

-- when you're working backstage for a show and accidentally tell people to get in game when they need to get on stage.
-- berate your mother for buying bird feed with sunflower seeds in it.

when someone at work does something like ping a rubber band at you and you say "it didn't hurt, you didn't call damage"

Your manager says "well, I think we'll need to have *someone* work this weekend" and you say "Dodge" and walk away quickly.
HtM

I call "Dodge" all the time. My co-workers just tolerate it.

When you seriously consider casting sleep spells at the baby, because it's 1 AM and nothing else has worked.

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
I call "Dodge" all the time. My co-workers just tolerate it.

When you seriously consider casting sleep spells at the baby, because it's 1 AM and nothing else has worked.

Similar - Consider casting a life spell when your friends car isn't taking a jump.

Back