You know you've been playing too much NERO when...

ooo new ones!
when you get to work at 6:30am and your co-worker asks you how you are doing and you just say "i had a dream that didn't really make sense... how could i be in game and in monster camp at the same time?" your co-worker looks at you strange and you spend all morning trying to understand the odd NERO dream.

you have a dream about re-aranging monster camp, and then think about it at work when you have time and then sit down and try to re-arange the bunks in your head for an hour because really in Alaska what else are you going to do?

Internet doesn't work for a week and after e-mail and LJ the next site you visit is the NERO one. HA!

and yes i have walked into work mumbling to myself about dreams i have about NERO. makes for an interesting morning shift. i also at one point got smacked in the head with some note book or something and said "dodge" to Trouble who then hit me again and laughed.

sorry if i'm not to coherent. i've worked 6 days straight mostly morning shifts and i'm getting funny with the lack of sleep!

~Anna~

When you make a banner much similar to the one in my signuature.

...when you bring boffer weapons to work or school to work out with during breaks.............................and nobody bats an eye when they see it's you.

...when you ask for opinions on how a rule should work.......and your co-worker understands what you're talking about well enough to *offer* one.

...when a classmate responds to an IG anecdote with "waitwait....Slice has the WHAT card in her head?!"....and he's never *ever* played NERO, but knows who 'everybody' is.

...when you don't even have to think about the myriad of responses you could make to a list like this because the possibilities are freaking endless...

Spoone

MacGhille Eoine said:
...when you bring boffer weapons to work or school to work out with during breaks.............................and nobody bats an eye when they see it's you.

...when you ask for opinions on how a rule should work.......and your co-worker understands what you're talking about well enough to *offer* one.

...when a classmate responds to an IG anecdote with "waitwait....Slice has the WHAT card in her head?!"....and he's never *ever* played NERO, but knows who 'everybody' is.

...when you don't even have to think about the myriad of responses you could make to a list like this because the possibilities are freaking endless...

Spoone
Uhm... about three of those apply to our little groupe (<-- Yes thats an "e")

...when the cat falls off the windowsill at 2 am and you wake up screaming "PREPARE TO DIE!"

...when you walk into a large group of people, and your immediate reaction is dead silence while you wait for somebody to introduce you...

...when you get peoples attention with whistles...

...when you're told you have a "very expressive face" both at game AND at work... (Thanks, Hayley!!)

...when you look back and realize that instead of playing nero you could have saved up and bought a REALLY nice brand new sports car.

Mark

Good lord, is this thread still active? Not that I'm complaining, cause I'm still not tired of it!

You show up to kendo practice, and the first kiai out of your mouth is "THREE NORMAL!!!" and Marsten Sensai has this WTF??? look on his face you can see even behind the mask.

No, I didn't actually do that.

Man it is

Man this thread is still going.

If you: Get Bored over the summer cause your chapter closed down and you cant affored to get to seattle.

Youve been playing to much Nero. If there is such a thing!
:eek:

Johnny Oats.

If I have to devour your very soul to make Johnny Oats go away, I will. I mean it.

Hey now, times are changing, the world is evolving as we know it and on the bright future's face is a big *** neon sign! And on that sign reads in colorfull DELICIOUS letters:

JOHNNY OATS!

Johnny Oats will eventually go the way of "With red glowing eyes" as it is replaced by the next silliness. Rest assured that it will most likely not make it into game from any plot member (ok, it *won't* make it into game from any plot member, despite my idle threats I just plain wouldn't do it - though the players *might* solicite for sponsorship from Kauss' sword emporium...)

Back