[.11] Character Management Application - Free Play

Yeeeeeah, buddy! :D

this is awesome :D

The multiple purchase option for things like racials is great. But not there for multiple purchases of things like slays and disarms?

Last edited:
this is awesome :D

The multiple purchase option for things like racials is great. But not there for multiple purchases of things like slays and disarms?

Yeah. It has a complicated prerequisite (1 per purchase of blacksmith).

Yeah. It has a complicated prerequisite (1 per purchase of blacksmith).

Sorry, I edited my original post as I kept going through the builder. I'm guessing that reason is the same for why things like improved slay and others don't have the option as well.

Is it possible to put in an option (especially for playtest) to remove a skill, or number of times the skill has been purchased? Or am I missing it? The only thing I've found so far is "remove all skills"

I didn't want to have to write code to reverse calculate prerequistes. (IE can I remove this crit attack and still have enough build for my parry). I could for sure let you pull a skill but you'd be able to violate requirements and stuff that way.

ok I get that. Just makes it a pain if you accidentally bought something, now you have to start all over. Perhaps an "undo last purchase" option?

'Remove all skills' should also reset your primary school.

Its possible that while all skills are removed, you should allow the race to be changeable.

Last edited:
A high ogre, purchasing dagger, gets to purchase it for 0. It should cost 1.

'Remove all skills' should also reset your primary school.
Uhh yeah. That makes sense to me. I can add that quickly, soon. I'll make a ticket for it.

Its possible that while all skills are removed, you should allow the race to be changeable.
I'll need to support Race Change sooner or later. When I get to that, I'll just make it part of free play mode.

I deployed 1f7f3768 it has fixes for Riposting Strike, it'll now consider both Martial Skills and Stealth Skills (instead of one or the other). The cost of Sleep/Paralysis Blow has been fixed for rouges (@Manflesh), Magisterium Blow has the correct required 10 xp in marital prereq now (@jdackow). The cost of Small Weapons has been corrected for non fighter classes in High Orc/Ogre (@Feldor). Wildkyn can get access to things like crit attacks after the purchase of claws (@PirateFox).

I've been sending out bug bounty emails as the first person to find something tells me. Only somi gobs now :( Maybe some other chapters will offer to help out? Let me know if you think you've earned something and I missed you.

Looks like the cost for crit attack for scholar is incorrect. Showing as 8, but should be 7.

As a suggestion, in addition to calculating body, it should also calculate maximum armor worn. When changing classes, it should also display body and armor totals to make it clearer what is changing. This is probably most relevant if one were considering buying wear-extra-armor to make up for lost armor cap when swapping classes.
Seconding this as it's my main concern when trying to decide between fighter and scout.

Great job on the app so far though!

Chris,

Herbal lore is not showing up as an option on any of my characters. Let me know if you need any more info.

Ethan

Thanks Chris, forgot there was a new prereq.

——————————————————
Ig: Ignathis Nachtfeuer
Oog: Ethan Rath

So, the use of fluid classing in the builder allows one to purchase, as a scholar, 5 critical attacks and a parry and then fluid class into fighter and have a parry with only 19 (including the parry) martial build spent.

Back