[.11] Character Management Application - Free Play

Alkalin3

Administrator
Chief Technology Officer
South Michigan Staff
Marshal
Also maybe an "Undo" last buy feature?
This is something we talked about earlier in this thread. Yes. I'd like to add one.

Alkalin3

Administrator
Chief Technology Officer
South Michigan Staff
Marshal
I have entirely rewritten the spell pyramid stuff. I have a bit more work to get done on it. Anyone interested in making a few somi gobs and testing out a bunch of iterations of spell pyramids to confirm it works right (when it's done). I have a bunch of unit tests but, work has been crushing me and I haven't had a ton of free time. On top of larping seasons starting again.

jdackow

Adept
I have entirely rewritten the spell pyramid stuff. I have a bit more work to get done on it. Anyone interested in making a few somi gobs and testing out a bunch of iterations of spell pyramids to confirm it works right (when it's done). I have a bunch of unit tests but, work has been crushing me and I haven't had a ton of free time. On top of larping seasons starting again.
Let me know when it is ready I will certainly help out.

Alkalin3

Administrator
Chief Technology Officer
South Michigan Staff
Marshal
Thanks Jon, I'll hit you up on facebook when I'm ready tonight or tomorrow.

I have plenty of free time for this over the next two weeks, so let me know (PM here is fine) if you'd like my help with running tests. :)

Alkalin3

Administrator
Chief Technology Officer
South Michigan Staff
Marshal
22db8681ffaf7b9e825a22a2a944478ec4d7609a contains fixes for the spell pyramids and fluid classes. It got deployed sometime last night as I was getting ready to roll out characters for 4 chapters.

Durnic

Squire
Owner
Oregon Staff
Marshal
You know I'm always down for some testing, Chris. :)

Alkalin3

Administrator
Chief Technology Officer
South Michigan Staff
Marshal
You've been replaced in my heart sorry.

:eek::eek::eek: Chris, no! Which Judas has taken your love for Rick? I will smite them with... Uh... ... ... ... Needlessly pedantic arguments over rules?

Durnic

Squire
Owner
Oregon Staff
Marshal
He just really, really loves Olive Garden breadsticks.

Lurin

Duke
I'm having trouble changing the XP available on my Wilderkyn (only made the one) tried typing and using the arrows, it goes through processing but fails to update.

Alkalin3

Administrator
Chief Technology Officer
South Michigan Staff
Marshal
Works for me.

Lurin

Duke
And now it's working for me, huh, Ghost in the machine, probably something stuck in my cache or the like I guess.

MaxIrons

Squire
Oregon Staff
Marshal
Ignore this. I was herp-a-derp-de-diddly-derping

Alkalin3

Administrator
Chief Technology Officer
South Michigan Staff
Marshal
Screen_Shot_2018-09-11_at_2_51_20_PM.png

You have to enter the name here. I need to add better error messages for some things.

Muir

Fighter
Any chance of implementing a way to undo racial choices for wylderkin? I mis-clicked on one and don't see any way to fix it.

Alkalin3

Administrator
Chief Technology Officer
South Michigan Staff
Marshal
Not soon no. There's a lot on my plate with the playtests.

Muir

Fighter
I figured. Still, this is a really good app, appreciate all the thought that's gone into it!