10 Location Speculation & Assignment

Bruisey,

Perhaps traveling with the other tribesmen could be beneficial.

-Asher

Accompany me to the Giants Walk Bruisy. If anything it will be good history lesson for you.

-Ragnarok

Looks like everywhere is covered except for #11, which I really think someone should cover just in case. It'd be incredible if we could check all the places on our list, after all. Do we have any other formalists available to scout that spot?

~ Gandian

Kit has not decided to go anywhere no? Me will see if Kokumo can try to find this place though she may need someone to show her the way.

-Ragnarok

As Sir Victor has mentioned, the Cavalry of the Gryphon Guard stands ready to assist any scouts that my need assistance or a distraction. If there is need, raise the call and it shall be answered. It has been a while but will be good to be back in the saddle.

For Gaden!

-- Kadien

Greetings Bruisey,

Indeed going to the Giant's Walk with the other Tribesmen would be beneficial both for you and the other Tribesmen involved.

Keep your eyes open and if nothing else, speak to as many elders as will allow.

Walk with Honor,
~Victor

Please report on how your scouting went. I'll update as I hear. So far I've heard from a few people. Once everything is assessed, I'll also say the location on the allies dreaming and we can plan and proceed from there.

Asher

Ilana and I didn't find anything when we tried to head down the Emperor's Road - I think we were being a bit optimistic hoping that we'd be able to find the other end. We did find Novi and Isabo at the end, looking a little worse for wear from their trip, but we were able to bring them back in one piece. Well, one piece each.

Briar

Hengin and me found a source. To da south west of da Giants Walk, through a crevice about 8ft tall and 4ft wide, pretty narrow. When we go through we find many many corrupt waiting, looking to attack soon by the numbers but we found da magic of da corrupt. Hengin also say there is strong elemental evocation flavor to this magic.

So ya we find source. There are lot of corrupt. Super dangerous, we barely have time to identify magic. If we send people there we should send Barbarian, Dwarves, and Kyn that are all able to resist lots of elements.

-Ragnarok

Last edited:
The Ophidians, which have already pledged their aid, would be perfect to send there, Ragnarok. Their main strength is in the elements, the Giant's Walk is a place of great importance for them, and they're also slippery, lithe folk, so the narrow conditions won't be as much of a problem. Of course, the Ophidians need not face this alone, but I do recommend that they be sent to this spot.

~ Gandian

Location 14 report:

The actual location where the egg was found appeared to be clear. But in the surrounding area the Crown Ancient seed pulled me toward a flat expanse with a fair number of corrupt. It was a bit dangerous and I had to be careful in my approach but I was able to discern the lingering magic of some kind of rift having occurred.

-Oliver Olwen Oleander

After my scouting missions of Fallen Citadel of the Vornae I can conclude that there isn't anything down there that we are looking for. It's all clear. I also have an elite team of Vornae that are ready to assist in our attack. They just need a target.

-Master Asura Akuma

Last edited:
We were able to travel via the Unicorn's pool to the castle of the Shade and the surrounding area. The good news is that the corrupt presence there was smaller than we expected, and that the unicorn Auspicious still walks these lands.

We did not detect anything like the energy that we were looking for. We also managed to lose Isabo and Novi on our return trip, but it seems that they were found again and are safe.

Auspicious is still too weak to physically assault the Architect or one of the sources. If she can find any other way to aid us, she will.

-Baeleon

That's good news that she still lives; I'm glad everyone didn't get lost behind Corrupt lines.

Asher

The location we rescued the then Prince Talon is most certainly one of the locations. I think it may be one of the more dangerous locations to assault. The area resonated strongly with the curse school of magic, though I'm not exactly sure what to make of that.

- Roy

The First Forest was clear though I did encounter the Virizit and we should be able to request their aid. They do love to fight!

I didn't find anything at the place where the adventurers first met the Harroc. In fact, the Weave seemed to be slightly weaker or less concentrated there for some reason.

~ Gandian

Found one- and the weirdest story.

The First Great node battle, across the rapids now known as Kendra's Fury from The Camp. We sort of found it by accident:

I checked a few battle sites from our original camp and sensing nothing, went to retrieve Gandiand Favorite Ritual Scroll. I stopped at the Earnestwood Farm on a whim and the widow Earnestwood and I commiserated on all of whom we have lost... She and I talked about her husband a bit in general terms because neither of us can remember his name or any facts about him...I've never claimed to have a mind like a steel trap but I'm also not usually that forgetful. This loss bothered me so I went to Inspiration point, where we held the First Ritual of Rememberance... There, I saw a glow in my gem. Very faint.

That glow led me across Kendra's Fury, to where we found the first node all those years ago. There we found corrupt, not many but enough to skirmish a bit, which as you know me, we did. I mapped it and can lead folks to it. Odd feeling about the glow of the Gem, it's shine had the same indescribable feeling or light flash that comes from a protective spells discharge... A faint quasi flash or sheen...

Roy mentioned curses, anyone else have a school?

Fern

Fern,

Ragnarok mentioned that the area near Giant's walk that he investigated with Hengin had the feeling of elemental magic, which makes sense given the history there.

Roy

Back