April 23rd-25th Convoy to Wayside (Chicago)

Sure thing, do you need a ride to Dave's or shall you be crashing at the Satsuki Apato?

I can forward you directions to both locations if you wish, Crystal. Thanks oh so very much. ^ ^

Guys,

For those leaving really early, would the drivers please get in touch with me privately at waysidelogistics@gmail.com, so I can provide my phone number and other info you'll need... also so we can work things out that so you don't arrive on site before either Paul or I. History has shown that's a bad idea.

So depending on the state of my knee, I might not be able to go to Chicago this round....

Kittey_Rin said:
So depending on the state of my knee, I might not be able to go to Chicago this round....
I hope whatever's wrong with your knee gets better, and let me know before Friday if you're going or not, so I know whether or not to bring the staff down.

At this point, I can't go. I woke up feeling like I had been run over to the point where I filled my vicodin prescription...sorry for all the trouble, all, and have fun in my stead!

Kittey_Rin said:
At this point, I can't go. I woke up feeling like I had been run over to the point where I filled my vicodin prescription...sorry for all the trouble, all, and have fun in my stead!
I'll get the staff to you at the next SoMN game you're at, I guess.

NOTE! If you are heading down to the Chicago Event you MAY need toll money, so make sure to have some change with you :D:D Just a warning...depending on what route you take.

-Brent

Hey guys,

For those of you getting down on the early side, please have your "car captain" call me, so I can make sure someone is on site for you, or I have you swing by my place before game. I'm now on vacation till after the event, so call whenever.

Thanks!

Robert Sachs
GM, Alliance LARP Chicago

Last edited:
there is no may concerning the prospective toll money. you need like 3 bucks so get ready to pony up to the state of IL.

Which is why you need an iPass, no waiting in line to pay cash at the toll booth (you keep on driving through), and you only pay half the toll.

If I had known I'd be off crutches by, like, yesterday afternoon, I totally wouldn't have stayed home...*Grumbles about her luck*

Let me know how it was~!

Back