April 23rd-25th Convoy to Wayside (Chicago)

its likely it would

The preregistration deadline to ensure you get the discount is April 21st. The only deadline that passed so far was to get bonus goblin stamps by preregistering early.

Kevar said:
hold off on any drastic measures like that, I am sure that there will be a little room somewhere :) If nothing else cars can just be packed 5 tight...it sucks but its only a 6 hour drive! (and a stinky one on the way home!)

We will get a nice pretty updated list soon for all to see

-Brent

I am holding off. I might still do something like that though. I'm starting to think I might want more trunk space. Alyce's shop & camping gear is gonna take up more room than I had planned for.

It wouldn't be a super big deal to me anyways. I'm considering this a vacation and with that in mind it's pretty cheap for the amount of entertainment involved.

@Satsukirebel: I'll talk with Kitty about getting down to the cities, but if we can't for some reason, we would probably be willing to take you up on that offer.

@Dave: If so, let us know. ^ ^

If its something that you might do anyways than have at it! RoadLarp2 can be the name of the van lol (RoadLarp1 is totally owned by Paul)

I just wasn't sure if it was going to be an above and beyond thing, because I think we will have the space needed :D:D

-Brent

Please make sure to let us know you are coming by Friday as we'll be hammering out rides to Chicago and Crystal is considering renting a Van so it would be good to know who is coming.

I've been confirmed. Kitty is determined to go. I think you can count us both.

Car 1 - The Paige Mobile (4 People of a possible ????(please say at least 4, I don't want David to ride on the hood)) (Leaves....?)
1.) Paige
2.) Sam
3.) David T
4.) Brent Woodward

Car 2 - The Dave G Mobile (4 People, medium room for gear) (Leaves, by noon, possibly 11:30 am), Will beat the McGregor Mobile!
1.) David G
2.) Dawson Davis
3.) Mike Hirl
4.) Maria Johnson

Car 3 - The Satsuki Mobile (max passangers - 4) (Leaves....?)
1.) Crystal
2.) Jenn Sireno
3.) Andrew C.
4.) Andrew W.

Car 4 - McGregor Mobile - Leaves by Noon

1.) Ryan B.
2.) Alexander T

Car 5(and 6?) - The vehicle(s?) simply known as the rolling terror

1.) Chris Hamilton
2.) Adam Peckron
3.) Emilynn Henderson
4.) Stephen Stana

Jenn is riding with me and Chris is driving his own vehicle.

Oh, and I'm leaving between 9:30 & 10am.

Chris, Adam, Stephen, and Emily are going down in a car. It might be 2 cars depending on when/how Stephen and Emily get the day off :)

-Brent

Terrel said:
LARP-CHAN PARTY VAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. I might have to squash those dreams. I wanted extra space but it seems a shame to rent a 7-12 person vehicle when we've still only got 4. Eh, maybe when Ohio rolls around. We shall see.

I've contacted everyone unassigned, the latest list should be fairly final, those driving cars please reach out to those listed and shout if there is confusion or issues As soon as possible.

Lurin said:
I've contacted everyone unassigned, the latest list should be fairly final, those driving cars please reach out to those listed and shout if there is confusion or issues As soon as possible.
Considering the talk/planning I've heard Maria saying on the forum, and Mariah Sletten is not attending, I would assume that you simply wrote the wrong person on the car schedule above, meaning Maria (I think Johnson?) instead of Mariah Sletten. I just wanted to say that so you could clear up any confusion/panic that Maria may have when she sees that post.

Lurin said:

Thanks for all your help and work in organizing this thing. It is quite appreciated.

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Lurin said:
Considering the talk/planning I've heard Maria saying on the forum, and Mariah Sletten is not attending, I would assume that you simply wrote the wrong person on the car schedule above, meaning Maria (I think Johnson?) instead of Mariah Sletten. I just wanted to say that so you could clear up any confusion/panic that Maria may have when she sees that post.
*Points in terror at Dave's 'final list' post*

PLEASE tell me Gandian is right and you just messed up names, since I've pre-regged and Kitty hasn't. If not, I GET HIS SPOT.

There are some mystery names on the list, too, that I haven't heard from yet. Early prereg ensures swifter service through logistics...

Sorry mates, I'm not sure why Maria's name always gives me so much trouble, ah well not a horrible job considering its 18 names from memory ^.^. I've since corrected the error

Awesome. Crystal, would you still be willing to pick up Kitty and I Thursday beforehand?

Back