April 29 weekend preregistration CLOSED

Re: April 29 weekend preregistration

I will be NPCing, (Muahaha....) and blanketing Ren.
Thanks!
- Amelia

I paid for Meghan and I. I was wondering what I have to do before the event ((other then pay mt membership at the door)) in order to do a medical paige. Please PM me so that I can get everything together.

Angel

I just paid my year membership and registration fee for the April event!! Woot!

Like a professional noob, I once again failed to include my player number and character name in the memo box in that paypal site thingy.

My player number: 1913
I'll be playing: Kialda Loa

Hooray!!

Hey just wondering if e erythings cool with me med paging. I'm getting my wisdom Teeth removed 2 days before the event and just want to make sure everything is good to go. thanks!!

Can we please have more Ginger npcs? We haven't made our quota yet

I've been harping about NPCing for some time now, and I see that most of the crew I usually roll with are all NPCing; maybe this is a sign... if I manage to make it out there that is....

Aggravain said:

Damn shame too since I just decided to PC over the weekend.
--bill

Hurray! I like pcing with ya bill! get to see what else Amaranthus gets into.

dreadpiratebill said:
Aggravain said:

Damn shame too since I just decided to PC over the weekend.
--bill

Being that you are running/managing plot in another chapter, I think you should PC. It's like a mental vacation...sort of...well it's a completely different type of stress anyway.

Scott

Note to self... do not play biata. ;)

Amar tends to survive perm biata plot... it fills me with quiet rage. If you want to perm Amar you need to send out lots of random wave battles for him to "chump die" in. :p

Would it be too much of a spoiler to tell him that the BBG throws Celestial CSS's.. and that i have his name on one?

Hey, you've got me. Granted, my red hair has gotten less vibrant over the years, but gosh darnit I'm still proud to be a ginger.

Thanks Mike - I am SO psyched!

Sweet its Chris! I realize now ill be against you or Frank and all is right with the world. Awesome to have you guys!

It alright Chris, I just rub some color of my hair to give to you.

Toddo said:
Amar tends to survive perm biata plot... it fills me with quiet rage. If you want to perm Amar you need to send out lots of random wave battles for him to "chump die" in. :p

That is WAY too accurate.
--bill

Angel,

As the head of EMS/medical I have no problem with you med paging due to havin your wisdom teeth extracted. Will you still be on pain killers then? Just becareful climbing hills if you are. Obviously the main cconcern is being whacked in the face. Hopefully that doesn't happen to anyone, but as a page I think you'll be perfectly fine.

-Christine

Angel, Meghan, Kevin and I would like one of the cabins at the top of the hill

Back