April event pre-registration: PRE-REG IS CLOSED

Re: April event pre-registration

Toddo said:
Unfortunately this event has about as many trolls in it as Troll 2.

OH MY GOOOOOOODDDDDD.

(Also, does that mean zero?)

Well I am paid for the year and for the membership and put some donation money in towards food...I just need to get some talk back from Logistics and I can pre-reg spells etc. See you there.

mikestrauss said:
Aggravain said:
If all goes as planned 8-10 dwarves.

Because everybody knows: Dwarves hate trolls.

-MS

Really?
*Looks around*

hell yeah they do.. you gunna come join yer dwarven brothers in troll smashing?

I could be wrong, but it looks like Mr. Jeremiah Zick is listed as both a PC and an NPC. That is an impressive feat if true.

-MS

Having prereged I need my name off of npc list as I do plan on pcing. I was going to come down one way or another and now that I have job and money I can pc and do not have to npc.

Amanda Wells and I wil be Pcing using the last two event credits I have on my account (Kyle these should be marked in the database, if not please confirm with Scott/mike v, I had 4 last fall and used 2 for the october event)

She'll be playing Leona
I'll be playing Saradys

We'd like to reserve whichever cabin is the one on the bottom with the door facing away from the center of "town" if that's not the one that has already been reserved (I never remember their names).

That cabin will have me, Amanda, Jinu, and Collin.

If you have any questions, let me know, thanks!

-Robb

I am attending along with a group of approximately 24 people to NPC. We are from the Binghamton University LARP club and are looking forwards to being your army. The following is the list of people who are coming, some of them might register themselves on this page as well.

Noah Mink,
Brandon Heller-Sabet,
Shannon O'Connor,
James Friedman,
Erika Noach,
Sam Bertrand,
Mei Kurakake,
John Zelezny,
George Jaray,
Andrew Fiegel,
Sandy Hays,
Laura Oreki,
Andrew Lin,
Ryan Cordova,
Andrew Varga,
Mike Zurita,
Drew McClary,
Anne O'Reily,
Akiva Blickstein,
Caleb Valentin,
Chelsea McGovern,
Becky Belisle,
Nathan Something,
Becca King

Noah,

Thank you and all your friends for coming!you guys will have a blast. Please make sure everyone has a legal release. If you could email ashburylog@gmail.com with each persons personal info = first name, last name, date of birth, email, and mailing address. In doing so you save us a lot of time at the logistics desk .

Thanks guys preregistering you now.

Kyle

@Noah, Once again, thank you very much. But darnit, you ruined my surprise. I kinda wanted the PCs to be shocked when the swarm of NPCs descended.

It is all good. :D

-MS

Aggravain said:
Noah,

Thank you and all your friends for coming!you guys will have a blast. Please make sure everyone has a legal release. If you could email ashburylog@gmail.com with each persons personal info = first name, last name, date of birth, email, and mailing address. In doing so you save us a lot of time at the logistics desk .

Thanks guys preregistering you now.

Kyle

9 of the 24 have been NPCs once before, do those 9 people need a new legal release and do you need personal info for those 9 also? Or should I just get personal legal releases and email personal info for all 24 members?

one would think advertising a better ratio would attract more players. marketing trumps surprise every time.

Holy NPCs, batman! We're gonna get freakin swarmed! I'm so freaking excited!! :D

... Actually ... ::nervous:: Anyone want more fight clubs / sparring practice before the event?!

(Robb, Amanda, I'm looking at you. Run to the park and beat each other up, hmmmm? :) )

I know we're having a spell/arrow/alchemy packet making day and rules review with Willow and Jacki pretty soon. I'd like to do some combat too. I have to see what her schedule is like.

Great googly moogly, I was joking around. That was why I put the big smiley face at the end. I am absolutely thrilled to have lots of NPCs. Personally, I think the timing for the announcement of such is great. But, when it comes to the internet (and especially these boards), I like to tease people.

Next time I will be a fill the screen with smileys. Like this:
:hahaha: :D :lol: :p :yes: :) :whistle: :funny: :twisted: ;)

-MS

OMG!!!

That list of NPC's just took a SERIOUS face lift! I'm now getting hugely pumped for this event this is going to be amazing!!! :hahaha:

Noah, the folks who plaued last year are good man. Very excited to see you guys again. Also remember to keep any reciepts for gas for the travel for extra gobbies. Thisll ensure we can make sure the characters your blanketing are beefed up.

Kyle

Robb Graves said:
I know we're having a spell/arrow/alchemy packet making day and rules review with Willow and Jacki pretty soon. I'd like to do some combat too. I have to see what her schedule is like.

Willow!! She is so fabulous! :) Hope to see her in game again soon!

Back