[.11] Character Management Application - Free Play

I have entirely rewritten the spell pyramid stuff. I have a bit more work to get done on it. Anyone interested in making a few somi gobs and testing out a bunch of iterations of spell pyramids to confirm it works right (when it's done). I have a bunch of unit tests but, work has been crushing me and I haven't had a ton of free time. On top of larping seasons starting again.

I have entirely rewritten the spell pyramid stuff. I have a bit more work to get done on it. Anyone interested in making a few somi gobs and testing out a bunch of iterations of spell pyramids to confirm it works right (when it's done). I have a bunch of unit tests but, work has been crushing me and I haven't had a ton of free time. On top of larping seasons starting again.
Let me know when it is ready I will certainly help out.

I have plenty of free time for this over the next two weeks, so let me know (PM here is fine) if you'd like my help with running tests. :)

22db8681ffaf7b9e825a22a2a944478ec4d7609a contains fixes for the spell pyramids and fluid classes. It got deployed sometime last night as I was getting ready to roll out characters for 4 chapters.

You know I'm always down for some testing, Chris. :)

:eek::eek::eek: Chris, no! Which Judas has taken your love for Rick? I will smite them with... Uh... ... ... ... Needlessly pedantic arguments over rules?

He just really, really loves Olive Garden breadsticks.

I'm having trouble changing the XP available on my Wilderkyn (only made the one) tried typing and using the arrows, it goes through processing but fails to update.

And now it's working for me, huh, Ghost in the machine, probably something stuck in my cache or the like I guess.

Ignore this. I was herp-a-derp-de-diddly-derping

Any chance of implementing a way to undo racial choices for wylderkin? I mis-clicked on one and don't see any way to fix it.

I figured. Still, this is a really good app, appreciate all the thought that's gone into it!

Back