Dark Elf Hypothetical Question

There are "Control Monster by voice" effects in game that many high end monsters have but rarely if ever do you see this ability used against a PC (In my case it was used as a plot device to set the mood for the current Dark elf plot). When I created the encounter that had this ability I had to have it perfect for it to even pass muster with JTF our head of plot at the time. Once he saw the finished module/encounter written he loved it and thought it to be very evil of me. After hearing how well it went he wished he could have seen it. I was very surprised at how it went and Rebecca really creeped me out at how well she played her NPC role. It was eerie and I was very on the edge that it could blowing up in my face if just one thing I didn't expect happened but I was glad that I took the time and made sure I had all my bases covered.

I'd also still like to thank all the NPC's who helped me pull this one off again.

i still think that we should have every event on video!!!

It's going to be rough when you get to Dark Elf stuff.. I mean all you will see is a black screen and hear people talking in low voices.

oh contrare! darkon starts out with a dark elf scene that was the best part of the movie!!!! i loved that scene...made me miss my RPG days of drowess play.....::sniffle::

I have to agree, all songs but Control Dark Elf by voice. That song would make me run for the shadows... :eek:

This "control Dark Elf" you speak of is but falsehood and fantasy. A spell of such power could not possibly exist.

Marcena said:
Three letters make anything possible...LCO!

Also trusting your local plot team also makes cool stuff like this happen.

the only bad thing about lco is that i'm about to have a really cool LCO item and i've gotta leave it behind when i chapter hop...if/when i chapter hop :(

Vhossek said:
This "control Dark Elf" you speak of is but falsehood and fantasy. A spell of such power could not possibly exist.

Come play at Alliance NJ. It's scary there.

The plot committee has built up great rapport and trust with the players though, so when they whipped out "control dark elf by voice" no one thought twice about rolling with it. The encounter it came out in was one of the best, most in character encounters I've ever experienced. Much love for the NJ plot team (and Becca the singing dark elf controller. I will have your head on a pike someday!)

Scott

bahahaaaaaaaaaaaa...i love race targeted things....too fun...you're always wondering "will the wheel stop on gypsy next time????"

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
bahahaaaaaaaaaaaa...i love race targeted things....too fun...you're always wondering "will the wheel stop on gypsy next time????"

Oh you better bet your face it will!

*mumbling* freaking gypsies stealing and causing all that noise... ;)

vee nevair steeel ...vee may borrow for some time.....

Yea thats right... now your breeding brood insects... +_+

:D

?

haha a Chicago joke, brood are actually a really nast sort of insects that infect people if they beat you down and then end up incubating in your PC until they burst out and you die.... pretty horrible actually. I run away from them....

Okay... I'll just stay away from your emo-depressed brood infatuated dark elf and you stay away from my dark elf and no dark elves will die. Mmmkay?

Back