Dark Elf Hypothetical Question

ewwww...thats like the story of the woman with the insects in her ear...yucky poo..

heh yea my question about emo Dark Elves more sprang from the fact that is not how I play mine and I was worried I might get in racial trouble about it or something... :eek:

I hope not; else I was playing my DE wrong myself. My assumption was that just because Dark Elves are all about the honor and such, that didn't mean they had to be brooding, emotional wrecks in need of therapy and a good Intoxicant.

But hey, what do I know? Maybe Dark Elves are supposed to be trapped in a permanent state of mid-adolescent angst. They could spirit gum their hands to their foreheads, too. And sigh a lot.

Going into hiding from Dark Elf assassins,
ChrisO

I wouldn't imagine it would be honorable to do so, no. But then, everyone needs someone towards whom to show disdain, as well as someone to admire.

"Of course, I'm generalizing from one example here, but everyone generalizes from one example. At least, I do." - Steven Brust, _Issola_

Warming up the philosophy hands by the fire of conversation,
ChrisO

A good share of the dark elves I've met don't because of the superiority complex inherent in all successful Alliance races. :D

Well, they need to repress someone...

That is what the Naga are for. At least in HQ anyway.

Big red snake-people.

Back