Distraction at work

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
i don't think so...there's a spider scavvy in HQ i think or maybe one of the other games...i've never seen one but i think that's a question for mike v or some other rules person

Am-senef is from NJ in-game. I don't recall seeing another.

I know there's an old NPC healer in HQ who is a Ladybug scavvy named Saboojee. A few people have talked to me about making Mantis scavvies as well. I don't see any reason why insect/arachnid scavvies should be made illegal.

Marcena said:
I'm all for bicep and right above my pelvic bone on the right and left sides. I think that would be sweet! I have a bet with a friend of mine that if he loses, he has to get "trampstamped"! :p

I'd go for bicep, shoulder, pecs, or forearm. Basically, I'm shelling out the bucks for it so I want to be able to see it, too. I don't have one but have been mulling it over for many years. My current urge is to get the Dark Mark, perhaps modified, on my left forearm.

if you get the dark mark on your forearm I want to see pics!!! that would be just WAY TOO RAD!!!!!!!!

so glad the boards are back up i nearly died of boredom yesterday...(exaggeration)

anyways...so a friend of mine was showing me his new flash light keychain which is a pig and when you squeeze the pig its nostrils light up...so i said "hey thats cool the only keychain flashlight i have is the dark mark when i push the button...its the sign of "he who must not be named"" he says "you can say Voldemort" i was like shocked and for half a second was thinking "no no you can't say it" heheheheheheheheh i'm a wing nut sometimes.

yeah the skull with the snake wrapped around it and then coming out the skull's mouth....the dark mark...

I see. If I were to get a picture, I'd get a dark brown mustache on my index finger.

Person: "Has anyone seen Jesse?"
Me: *holds index finger above lip* "No, no I have not."

That would be fantastic...

If you want your gypsy can get a ritual mark of a mustache on your index finger...

Though its not as good a use of the scroll as Ronald McDonalding a Stone Elf...

stone elves have the perfect complexion for clown make up!!! too cool....jesse is a little man with a mustache? the size of your finger? i got lost....the dark mark is the sign for the followers of voldemort......ya know? can't explain it without you seeing the movie i guess....now i want another tattoo....its addictive!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you hear about it then want one!

And as far as tattoos go, I have 11, most of them being on my back; which will eventually dictate to going down to just one, as they're all pieces to the eventual larger piece.

-Ali

heavens 11??? i wish i had that kind of money HEHEHEHEHEHEH although i'd probably be so tattooed if i had the money to spend on it...i only want 3 more....i have the eye of horus in black on one arm so i want my cartouch on my other arm...i have a black sun on my right shoulderblade which was a cover up of a hot pink playboy bunny (DON"T ASK...) so on the other shoulderblade i'd like a cresent moon with a fairy swinging off the tip but only in black...then I'd like one more but not sure where to put it....but i'm considering frontal areas...we'll have to wait and see...i don't even have the money for the other two yet HEHEHEHE

I just want a couple of Latin phrases that I have come to adore. But no names. That is one thing I will never ever get in a tattoo is somebody's name.

I have 9 (sort of... Tattoos 2 and 9 are pretty much one united tattoo now).

I'm really happy with Number 9.
Tattoo-Number-Nine.jpg

And those boots hurt. A lot. I'll NEVER make fun of a tramp stamp ever again. You go girls.

what latin phrases????

in vino veritas????????????

l_c8ab99b6d8bbb30fa511a0680e74cf40.jpg

That's back when the kanji were freshly done. There's another gryphon facing inward on the other shoulder blade, and then a wolf head on the front hip.

-Ali

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
what latin phrases????

in vino veritas????????????

HA! That would be sweet..."In wine there is truth" right over my liver! :D

But no, I was thinking more along the lines of "Ave atque vale" or "Amantis ius iurandam poenam non habet." or "Flectere si nequeo superos Acheronta movebo."

I prefer "Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus"

It's the Hogwart's motto.

"Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon"

Back