Elves

Welcome to our ranks. You will enjoy being able to shrug off sleep spell and shooting people with arrows. Plus the pointed ears are definitely in style.

Ahem..Dark Elves rock.

Don't lump us in with your pasty, No magic defence selves.

All that extra work for one resist magic? Meh. If I'm going to play a race with that much makeup I'll do it for the RP.

PS. I also enjoy my sarr. ;)

Ahem..........we are missing the point to this thread. Elves rock. Dark elves, Stone elves, Wild elves, snooty elves. Elves with bows, elves with toes. Elve who hate...elves who appreciate.

I hijack this thread one...

I hijack this thread two...

I hijack this thread three....

Biata Rock!!!

kitsune85 said:
I hijack this thread one...

I hijack this thread two...

I hijack this thread three....

Biata Rock!!!

Go start your own thread, bird brain!

Yea... I play a Dark Elf for the one extra Resist Magic (which is hella bad *** when you Resist Death spells thrown by the man JesseH ;) ) AND for the role play. ^_^ Dude Dark Elf role play is intense...

Mystic Wood Elves rock ... even if we aren't really elves. (ducks, waiting for a volley of arrows to come my way). :lol:

Oh, not only are pointed ears really cool - but HORNS ROCK! :eek: (ducks, waiting for a volley of arrows to come my way). :lol:

*throws a volley of arrows your way* That's right, you don't even get the dignity to have them shot at you... Little usurping pretend elves that can't even learn Archery very easily... ;)

Anyways, true elves, the Elf, Dark Elf, or Stone Elf kind. Rock!

"Please don't blame the Ansconi for the label that the silly Humans have put on us."

<goes over to Eldarion, and gives him a big kiss, smack on the lips>

"And thank you for throwing those arrows my way. I can always trade them in for some bolts for my crossbow."

Resisting death spells IS bad ***!!!! But more importantly, Knowing when Scott shows up as Findarth and knowing your well protected in all ways does give you a larger sense of security when having to travel the Lone dark elf road. Unless he gets dominated and you have to Gas him like crazy to get him back to normal. I will NEVER try to Knock him out again!

And come on, who can resist at least enjoying the fact that your character not care about most things going.

They should give dark elves the racial: Resist Boredom.

DARK ELVES RULE YOU.

Biscotti?

Funny, I always thought the name Ignatious was weird.
Until i saw it in Lunar for DS. Gotchu Brian!!!!!!

At least no one has named themselves Bread stick yet. :lol:

lolz yea I had the same feeling wondering what the hell you were smoking there for a post or two Rob...

But anyways Theo, agreed, I haven't met the HQ dark elves, heard a fair amount about them. In fact heard specifically have the Findarth domination story... but yea, resist boredom, or more like no affect boredom. :D

and for good measure, elves rock!

Back