Food for April: POTLUCK EDITION!

Yeah that should be fine! Ill be running a littler personal IG "event" on Sunday morning but it really shouldn't last super long. In fact, Id be happy to do both mornings and Saturday night!

Would anyone be interested in me bringing some Morningstar (vegetarian) ground beef to use in place of other meat products? We could call it Howlbear meat and your character can eat some meat even if the player is vegetarian! If you guys want that, let me know and Ill make it happen!

Frisco, it definitely doesn't hurt to have a vegetarian/vegan option. We tend to have a lot of folks who are any combination of veg/vegan/gluten free, so it's always nice to have those folks in mind.

Ok I'll snag some "howlbear meat" and all the stews will be gluten free!

Cool. So, to clarify, you're supplying two stews and one will be vegetarian, correct?

Total list of crap I'mma bring:

Some kinds drinks. Prolly not that many.

Vegetarian Stew

Meaty Stew

Morningstar ground beef to be used with whatever the hell people want

Crock pot

Chris I'll make one pie-cake. We will serve is when ever you see fit to serve it.

And no that does not mean you can eat it all...

The ground beef is now spoken for. Nom.

I shall bring a cauldron of buffalo chicken dip (crock pot), using some of the chicken breasts. (I'm sure there will be plenty of the 40 lbs left.)

Lanna Rose said:
Chris I'll make one pie-cake. We will serve is when ever you see fit to serve it.

And no that does not mean you can eat it all...

Ha.. ha... this is funny she thinks it will make it out of the apartment...

Tyson said:
As previously reported, another 20 pounds of bacon will be on hand for the next event.

Also, 40 lbs of chicken breasts (boneless/skinless), 10 lbs of mild Italian sausage grillers (not sure what the 'grillers' part means), 12 lbs of turkey ham, and 10 lbs of ground beef (85/15) this has been claimed in the name of ... food have been ordered for the chapter this season/year.

I expect we'll be freezing this stuff (we pick it up on the 26th) but if people in my area could use some of this for their dishes, I'd be happy to arrange a delivery or pickup.

All of the food tyson listed is being purchased with food donation money for the chapter. I am hoping I can split it between the April and May events, but if it is needed for just April, that's cool too.

We will try to fill in the gaps on anything we are missing to round out the tavern.

ALSO! The standard meal prices for the event will be in effect with gobbies given for the food donations. Good coin will be paid to those who work the tavern for us. I am talking gold people! If your people are not interested in coin, you will be paid the equivalent amount in goods of your choosing. Ie. Green tags, Production wild cards, or regular production. I currently am looking for 3 people to assist per
shift" to cover normal meal times and 1-2 for off meal times. I would like to have the tavern manned from Friday: 11pm - 2am Saturday: 9am - 1am (begin serving at 10) Sunday: 9am - 1pm (begin serving at 10) and Clean-up of the tavern kitchen from 1-2 pm (or so) NOTE! Clean up crew will get extra gobbies and meal time coin payment. Meal time assistance would be 10am-1pm and 4pm-7pm on Saturdays and Sundays.

Once again, thank you to everyone who is pitching in for this event since Food Committee is going to parts of the mists unknown!

Rich, I'll be taking the morning shifts for Sat and Sun.

Rich - thanks for clarifying that. All of that food purchase has been paid for by donations (from you awesome guys.) I'm just the delivery guy.

As it is there should be plenty of it left after the April event - so far the beef is going to get used, and I'll use up a bit of the chicken. (Not sure how much it will take to fill our crock pot with chicken dip, but nowhere near 40 pounds for sure!) I haven't had any other requests for it yet.

If the food committee wants to stake a claim on any of that meat for the May event, just let me know.

For those who were interested to know, the meat is from Hillside Bulk Foods in Gap, PA. (Lancaster county.) PM me if you'd like the address or phone number. They have lots of non-meat stuff too.

I'll be bringing two or three large trays of soupy rice can be for dinner and snack attacks. :D

What's our current running total of meals? As much funs as it SOUNDS to not eat during a physically intensive weekend, I don't think I can suggest it medically.

Collin, bring your crock pot. The more we have, the easier things will be.

So far dinner.seems pretty set. I think we need a bit more for breakfast though. So I'm going to grab some stuff for French toast since its.really easy. I will set my phone up for alarms and help with breakfast. Hopefully that will make things better.

Lanna Rose said:
So far dinner.seems pretty set. I think we need a bit more for breakfast though. So I'm going to grab some stuff for French toast since its.really easy. I will set my phone up for alarms and help with breakfast. Hopefully that will make things better.

Might as well drag the rabbit out of bed to help then, I'll spring for the sausage/bacon to go with.

Back