Food for April: POTLUCK EDITION!

heads up: changing my food addition to jambalaya (chicken & sausage, no seafood). I'm also going to try to bring along some fruit salad for the mornings.

oh, and I'll be happy to help in the kitchen whenever, most definitely during dinner and breakfast.

Can anyone bring extra eggs for the french toast? Seeing as I'm 5-6 hours away bringing eggs will be kind hard for me. Please post here. Thanks!

I can bring some eggs. How many do you think you'll need?

Hey guys.
It looks like we have a good bit of food here already, but I bought stuff before reading the boards, yay selective illiteracy. Anyhow I am bringing two large bacin wrapped pork tenderloins. Just wanna make sure I can have some space in the oven for them, for about an hr before dinner. They will be pre prepped and panned, so who ever is cooking should be able to handle them. In addition there will be a staffed bar upstairs with many beverages. Just let me know if you have any concerns.

Looking over the list, I see a lot of meaty 'main course' type dishes. Chili, stew, buffalo dip, pork tenderloins, 10 lbs of ground beef ...

We could probably really use something to serve as a base for all that. Rolls, bread, pita/flatbreads, tortillas, skillet potatoes/home fries. Or even vegetables (people still eat those, right?) - a bunch of celery would be great with the buffalo dip.

The vegetable stew I'm bringing is gonna be hearty as hell (and gluten free). My meat-having stew will also have veggies in it. I think Cole said she was gonna bring some kind of simple rice thing?

Hey a all! I bought about 9 or so 2/3 liters of various sodas and two boxes of drink mixed. Reiklund can't beer there but I hope this helps. Joe R is bringing them down

If you guys keep this up I'm going to rum away from game.

Frankly, I find this conversation both shaking and stirring.

Back