July Favs

Far said:
- Paladar's jedi moves dodging a spell packet (if you saw it you'll know the time I'm talking about)
Oh my god, I can't believe I forgot about that! That was awesome!

Alright, recovery done, time for favs.

It was def rit caster Sat. Between a baby batch of rits right before logistics, a banish, and then making a bastian, wow. Thanks guys for reminding me why I spent so much build on rit.

I feel every event should have this question asked to me when I walk into town "Sun, want to bannish Skylar?"

King Me. That was too good.

Best trade ever. Food for rituals. I think we both felt like we won that.

Well, Void is back. Too bad I can't use it now. Just please don't go InuYasha on us. I already had three Kagome references made to me that weekend :)

Not so much a fav moment, but epic, the ritual completes and Sun dives out of the circle, lifes Grugar and then yells for where the other bodies are. Too bad there weren't anymore.

Sunday morning when the npcs came into town as the refugees coming to see if a new bastian had been made. Def made the night before worth it. Ryan on his knees crying and Sun taking him into the circle. Ryan, you're amaising.

Speaking of Ryan, Pathfinder. I LOVE this character. Sun has been searching for another elf since returning and what a good way to find one. Def touched her with what you said right before the Banish rit.

During the circle battle that I could only hear, hearing Kienan absorb magic armors and thinking, "oh crap, if he's going to be shot gunning MA's, we're screwed"

Being told twice that "this is not a normal ritual, you better look at it. Looking at the scroll and saying, no, this is pretty standard, it just has this little change here."

"Listen, I've race changed an entire race before, while casting a ritual outside a circle, while having an entire army try to attack me specifically. I think I can handle this"

"So Craig does some quick math and you decide to turn around"

Sun and Pant gone emo when Amaranthus rezed trying to decide who should rez him and how. Shooting down anyone else that said they'd do it because of private reasons.

Along the same lines, Bill's laugh when I began his story. Didn't know if you knew I would go that way, not to mention how Am would react.

Finding out that Scourge rezed at Sun's feet because he found someone he knew and chose her. Made her feel good, especially after the bow issues.

Morai trying to get more people on his team when Wynn split us up. Sun trying to at least get another healer because she knew she didn't have enough for her and Morai, nevermind the rest of the group.

Along the same lines, then realizing that Sun was the second biggest fighter on her team. When that happens, there's something wrong.

and finally, hearing about Chiram's Hollow! I am so excited for Sept. I've been telling Jer about that tavern for years and he'll finally be able to see it.

Jen

I had a great weekend. Thanks so much guys!

A few fond memories:
-Being the bait for Sir Wynn's ambushing an undead early Friday night
-The hammer
-Gary "Come on, the game is starting and you can finish it right now if you go faster. Here, give me the tape!" :)
-Getting training and advice from Squire Koshi, and watching him always throwing himself into the most dangerous parts of the battle.
-Squire Paladar's amazing packet dodging
-The spirit catcher mod. Doing my best to hold the line with Far and Vry while hearing Medb's and Meave's INTENSE rp behind us was just incredible.
-Jasper the dwarf.
-The Big Sven Song
-Meeting Lady Thrace
-Missing out on the circle ritual battle but hearing truly epic stories about it.
-Being awakened in bed (outside the ward) by Squire Koshi running into our cabin with the shard of void and being sure I was about to die.
-Chess in the tavern
-Hamburgers and hot-dogs at NPC camp
-NPCs
-Boffers
-And all of you guys making this game so fun.

I'm sad that there's no August event, but I guess it looks like Far and I will try going to Calderia next month (I'll be NPCing too Albert, so see you there). Until next time!

thought of another one!!

being OOG in our cabin and going to bed wounded and with white headbands...being woken up by an undead tapping my husbands leg with a boffer and me looking at him saying "can i help you?!" and him saying "is he in game?" (husband stills noring) "no, we're oog..and i lost my white headband!"

it was actually funny and gave me a good story..

we got about 5 knocks on the door asking if we were oog or ig...very funny...hard core...i mean honestly if we'd been ig we'd been dead and no one would have come for us who go to bed so early ::sniffle::

Alright, here they are:

Gary Marvel - you are my hero. The three best RP experiences I had this event were from you. Red Death on Sunday morning, Skylar on Friday(?) night and Lord Naddy Gallows on Saturday afternoon. Thank you thank you thank you. I had a lot of character development and plot occur for me this weekend and it wouldn't have been possible without you.

Sean's horrifying undead monster Saturday night. Well done, sir. You scared me.

Kelsey. The governess RP made me happy, and Rye the ogress made me ecstatic. After she permed I was brought to some emotional RP. Thank you for everything you do..especially the biggest hug ever. That meant more to me than you know.

Ryan.You and your lynch mob had me quaking in my boots, but then when I approached you were had some amazing RP. One minute you are playing a lycan orc who Ansgar was facinated by, the next you are playing an ex-vampire gunning for my blood. Everytime I walked on a path alone I walked a bit quicker because of you. You, also, comforted me when I needed it on Friday night and I can't thank you enough. Watching you practice with your polearm as the Pathfinder made me want to roll up a fighter.

Samara's/Nada's cuff. Thanks, Gibbs. I've now got the boots now to fit the roll of Abby anyway.

Craig's comfort. Thank you. Breaking into a spontaneous hug IG because of Big Sven's men slaying the prices. I love you, Pal.

Mebd and Ansgar developing their strange, unlikey friendship. Emily saved me from getting lost on the way, too. :D

Sir Wynn and Thrace singing. Thrace also putting in her piece. Made me LOL. "Sir Wynn, I'd like to talk to you. Red Death is dead" "How'd THAT happen!?"

Talking with Tova -
Tova: "Hey, Hobling! What's your name?"
Hobling 1: "Socko!"
Ansgar: "and what's your name?" *points to other hobling*
Hobling 2: "Harpo"
Ansgar: "I love hoblings"

Ray. Ansgar and Nadarin get some drinks.
*Ansgar raises to toast* "Here's to...hmm...um..."
Thomas: "To meee!"
Ansgar: "To Thomas, the master of disguise!"

Having the whole werewolf thing turn out fine. The plot allowed me to see what my scholar would be like as a templar for a few battles!

Corey Phillips, dashing and perfect as always. King Me's peace offering after Ansgar let the beast out. When Corey's dwarf character said his name was Robby Gallows I watched as everyone who was around for Ansgar's proclomation of what Lord Galloway's barbarian name would be (Natty Gallows) turned and looked at me like "What the hell did you do now!?"

Young Pup saving Ithica. Awesome.

Jasper was just so darn neat. The character was subtle but just added something great to the weekend. I don't know how to explain it.

Tova rezzing Ansgar and the hilarity that ensued. Awesome story.

Finally, I got to see so many wonderful people that I love and care about after my Grandmother died on Wednesday. The funeral was on Friday and seeing everyone who means so much to me pulled me through. I can't thank everyone enough for just being who they are.

Favs for me... in no particular order hmmmm.

- sleeping on a bed for a change.

- getting to npc the chief inspector on Saturday, i had some good ideas for that character. sorry i was to exhausted to continue the role that night Corry.

- despite how annoying it is to do, finally getting to survive the full 10 min duration of a nausea.

- Playing the random butchered meat mass monster thing for pre-logistics wave battle. I have dubbed it a meat golem.

- npc barbeque on saturday saved my day.. thanks guys for going to get the food.

- breaking 100 build... for my unplayed pc... woot

- hear in about Chiram's Hollow. i look froward to seeing it and all it infamy.

- the plot this weekend was great. I cant wait to see it continue.

another fave

heading to cabin at 11 p.m. making our way down the path and i hear mike/rothsphere say "WHO GOES THERE?!" i didn't even see anyone in the path so i'm looking in the woods and i see this masked man come out of the path and talk in such a way it gave me the eeby jeebies...a whole case of them! not sure who was playing that but...very...disturbing character! nicely done

So my nap is over...

Like everyone else this is in no particular order.

All things Medb and Maeve.
~The mod for mama...intense and completely unexpected
~after our reunion, sir wynn yelling at the twins to stop arguing and continue to watch out for undead.
~Medb showing where to put scourge "i'm a rat" *flops down onto the ground*
~Maeve walks into the woods for 5 minutes and Medb gets sucked into a sword, it figures

Going on TWO mods on saturday, waiting for the first one to begin "yeah we screwed this one up"

Deborah and Ivar

Jasper, such an awesome NPC and Brian didn't even know who it was, i love you kelly!

Keely:KC, why do you have a goat in your cave
Maeve: No I ate the goat, it died from a flamebolt
KC: You ate my goat?
Ansgar: It's not as good as flaming stag

"Vry, Vry, Vry, Young Pup!" *turns head* I love how he doesn't answer to his real name.

Ithica coming into town so I wasn't the only "naked" person anymore.

Helping out with my first ressurection, I love being a healer.

I enjoyed running around trying to heal everyone during the circle battle, I tried to heal Nadarin and got beat down myself right next to her. Lying there thinking we're all just gonna res together because the healers are in the circle or bleeding out.

Paladar giving me life with less than a minute left in my count...phew.

Sir Wynn organizing everyone into groups, go team flaming bull!

Some unfavs:

Being in-game for about 5 minutes and passing my brother who is bleeding from the head. I almost jumped immediately out of game.

Finding out the August event is cancelled. I understand the reasons, I'm just sad that the July event is my only one this year.

If I remember any more, I shall post them :)

Thank you everyone for a great weekend!

Maeve said:
"Vry, Vry, Vry, Young Pup!" *turns head* I love how he doesn't answer to his real name.
Well Morai's name sounds like mine and people were calling him all weekend, so I started ignoring Vry because everyone called me Young Pup anyways..

[/quote]
Well Morai's name sounds like mine and people were calling him all weekend, so I started ignoring Vry because everyone called me Young Pup anyways..[/quote]

Sure, just blame it on Joe. I guess that works.

I'm used to being blamed for anything. I think it's Jealousy. And the fact that Dan "Hippie-For-Life" Beshers is a hippie.

~Joe

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :::just nearly spewed berry smoothie out her nose::: joe too funny :lol:

I really enjoyed the event...not so much the drive....but the event was excellent. I haven't really played in years and I kinda lost the desire to. Mike Tino and Sean Coady talked me in to coming back and you all got me back into just b/c I had a blast. Best moments for me were well obviously being Christopher Walken. I never get tired of that! If any sees Gary Busey, tell him he owes Christopher Walken a fudgy the Whale cake and if he doesnt get it...he's gonna get stabbed in the eye with a weiner...or a fudgy cake. King Me and hims decrees. "You sir........are a barbarian" I was snarfing coffee laughing...I just couldnt keep in character. Coffee coming out my nose tears running down my face Cory you're hilarious! Partially running a mod...that was pretty fun. Hope to see you all again, I will be PCing in MA next month.
-Ziggy the giant NPC dat likes to cook da weiners and den sell dems weiners

I hope your character speaks like Christopher Walkin, because that'll make the weekend for me. I'll be there too, as a gypsy named Daniel.

Gary

yay gypsies!! i say we have a gypsy party in august!

Back