July Favs

I play a big bumbling orc named Tra'kad....the tusks make it tough to talk like Christopher Walken.

Deadlands said:
I hope your character speaks like Christopher Walkin, because that'll make the weekend for me. I'll be there too, as a gypsy named Daniel.

Gary
Crap, you're going to be PCing at Caldaria?

I'm screwed.

Man, everyone is going to go PC that Caldaria weekend. I'm hyped.

I might have to PC just so I don't get beat up by Gary.

Who else will be there PCing or NPCing?

Normally I'm the perpetual NPC at Caldaria, but next event will be my one event to PC. Now I just need to figure out who the hell I'm playing.

youthculture said:
Normally I'm the perpetual NPC at Caldaria, but next event will be my one event to PC. Now I just need to figure out who the hell I'm playing.
You were the mouse scavvie with the Spear and Short sword, right? You should be her, she was cool.

Vry_Young_Pup said:
youthculture said:
You were the mouse scavvie with the Spear and Short sword, right? You should be her, she was cool.

You have chosen poorly, my friend.

The Mouse Scavvie you speak of is played by another person.

Kelsey was rockin the Dark Side with me this past weekend at Deadlands.

DariusSilver said:
Vry_Young_Pup said:
youthculture said:

You have chosen poorly, my friend.

The Mouse Scavvie you speak of is played by another person.

Kelsey was rockin the Dark Side with me this past weekend at Deadlands.
Oh, okay.

Sorry I mixed you up with someone else!

Jevedor said:
:D

No i plan on using it very soon

Thats awesome Jeremy! I'm interested to see what you pick for your PC. :)

youth culture plays a wicked cool furry elf...when i say furry i mean she wears them..not that she grows fur...she has cool sword and neat face tats....i hope i see her but if she is something else i will be just as excited...

mike and i will be pcing caldaria for the first time ever...i'm very excited.

The mouse scavie was torrie. She generaly only Pc's once or twice a year as she finds it boring as compared to the constant running around that is NPC-ing.

--bill

torri is hardcore she doesnt stop!!

Dreamingfurther said:
Jevedor said:
:D

No i plan on using it very soon

Thats awesome Jeremy! I'm interested to see what you pick for your PC. :)

Indeed...

Vry_Young_Pup said:
I might have to PC just so I don't get beat up by Gary.

Who else will be there PCing or NPCing?

I'm planning on PCing, though Daniel (Gavin) is I believe NPCing, so I suppose I'm considering that as well. If you do decide to PC let me know, Far and Vry definitely need to spar some time

I'm really debating whether to PC or NPC. I think it would be good to NPC to learn the game better but I just love PCing. I'm really torn.

Vry_Young_Pup said:
I'm really debating whether to PC or NPC. I think it would be good to NPC to learn the game better but I just love PCing. I'm really torn.

You, my friend, in particular, will want to PC.

Trust me,
Gary

i adore NPCing vry but gary may know things we don't know and i gotta say after having npc'd an entire year at caldaria...i'm TOTALLY psyched to PC and be on the other side of the staff's brains...we're lucky that caldaria and deadlands writers and staff are both phenominal!

Vry_Young_Pup said:

Generally speaking, a lot of players have 'work chapters' and chapters they PC -- and if you want to learn the game without giving up on PCing, that's a good approach for it. If you intend on chapter-hopping, it's definitely not a bad plan to try NPCing one chapter for awhile and PCing another chapter -- it gives you blankets for your PC, gobbies for magic items or production, teacher cards, and basically gives you a crash course in Alliance gameplay.

Be prepared, though. NPCing is ungodly addictive. At Caldaria in particular.

on a side note...after npcing all last year at caldaria...and donating alot of items and food...i just got to spend my gobbies adn you only get to spend on these things if you NPC and ...its so cool...and NPC camp is realllllly fun and has REAL BATHROOMS AND SHOWERS and couches!!! and everyone there is really nice even if they say they're a @$$(O) they're really not they're nice and help you out and you don't care if you die..and you get your choice of lots of different costumes and stuff...and you can help in the kitchen and meet nina (simmy's other npc char) and ginny's character that runs the kitchen and stuff...and...you get a chance to see the other side of things.

Its addictive in caldaria becasue i lace the burgers. FYI.
--bill

Seriously, tho, no matter where it is NPC-ing is a good time.
--bill

i KNEW it!!! laced burgers!! i thought they tasted just a little too good to be true!

Back