July Favs

Vry_Young_Pup said:
Now who's going to heal me when I get knocked down?

Don't try to steal my healer or I'll be the one to 10% you. :p

Shane said:
Vry_Young_Pup said:
Now who's going to heal me when I get knocked down?

Don't try to steal my healer or I'll be the one to 10% you. :p

Dude, he only needs a few cure lights. ;)

Have a heart.

gary's got a little heart for you ...see ::points at his tektek::

Deadlands said:
Dude, he only needs a few cure lights. ;)

Have a heart.

Silence! I require ALL the healing if I am to maintain my effective maximum of 100 body points (including armor)!

Its true. Ator came up to me for healing, and I put 2 cure morts in him. He STILL needed more.

Ator is black hole for cure morts. :D

youthculture said:
Hernando said:
meh, it turns out I won't be making it to the Caldaria August event. Sorry folks.

Whaaaat? :(

Yea I wanted to echo that very sad and disapointed sentement... gosh darn it! :(

is it still kidnapping if the person is over 18 and doesn't mind where you'd abducted him to? just a thought........I mean if you really wanted hernando there heheheheheh

Just for the record, his name IS Ryan... :)

Yeah. Hernando's an old nickname from his past life as an NPC at Syraandor since we had multiple Ryans. I guess it stuck.

I think he would like to be called Ryan now. Although he has the final say on that of course... ;)

yeah...i'm not one for names....i call people either by their screen name or their in character name unless i've been introduced to them out of game...then I'm lucky if i remember what their name starts with...I'm usually the person that says "okay what were they wearing?" heheheheheheh :lol:

youthculture said:
Yeah. Hernando's an old nickname from his past life as an NPC at Syraandor since we had multiple Ryans. I guess it stuck.

Yeah, that was my fault.

My nick names stick like some kind of incredibly sticky substance (your pick).

Vry_Young_Pup said:
Yeah, I won't be going to Caldaria either...

Sorry to hear it. Hope you'll be at the NH event though.

Deadlands said:
Vry_Young_Pup said:
Yeah, I won't be going to Caldaria either...

Sorry to hear it. Hope you'll be at the NH event though.
I most certainly will be at the September NH event, the only thing keeping me from this one is the age requirement that no one told me about >_<

OH!!! Balls!

It's been so long since I've seen a player under 18, I completely forgot.

You know, there was a time when like a third to a half of the NH players were under 21. It was...passionate? To say the least.

Which leads me to the topic of my next post. Recruiting new players.

Back