July Favs

Deadlands said:
You, my friend, in particular, will want to PC.

Trust me,
Gary

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
on a side note...after npcing all last year at caldaria...and donating alot of items and food...i just got to spend my gobbies adn you only get to spend on these things if you NPC and ...its so cool...and NPC camp is realllllly fun and has REAL BATHROOMS AND SHOWERS and couches!!! and everyone there is really nice even if they say they're a @$$(O) they're really not they're nice and help you out and you don't care if you die..and you get your choice of lots of different costumes and stuff...and you can help in the kitchen and meet nina (simmy's other npc char) and ginny's character that runs the kitchen and stuff...and...you get a chance to see the other side of things.
You know, you guys really aren't helping my situation, just making it harder. ;)

Seriously though, I appreciate the advice. I'm probably going to do this: If I can get together the money to PC, I will PC. If not I'll NPC. Is it the same amount at Caldaria?

Vry_Young_Pup said:
Seriously though, I appreciate the advice. I'm probably going to do this: If I can get together the money to PC, I will PC. If not I'll NPC. Is it the same amount at Caldaria?

Perhaps you didn't read my post with enough care.

YOU, in particular, will want to PC.

Find the money. Make it happen. I don't want to hear "if". Losers are always saying "if this" or "if that".

Winners go home and *%$* the prom queen!

They also PC Deadlands when there could perhaps be a plot thingie that particularly pertains to something his or her character might have interest in.

Gary

oooh see...gary knows things...you should listen to him...npc another time...go have a yard sale, bake sale or return some bottles to the redemption center....

Deadlands said:

Find the money. Make it happen. I don't want to hear "if". Losers are always saying "if this" or "if that".

They also PC Deadlands when there could perhaps be a plot thingie that particularly pertains to something his or her character might have interest in.

Gary
Looks like I'm probably going to PC. :D

How much is it at Caldaria?

Pre-regged, the up-coming event is $55, plus membership -- which, if you do a single event membership, puts you at $60. You can pre-reg here: http://www.caldaria.com/costs.html. At the door, the event is $70 plus membership. You can also pre-logistic, which automatically puts you in a raffle for a magic item, here: http://www.caldaria.com/forms/prelogistics.html

And if I'm wrong about any of this stuff, Jesse can come and beat me furiously.

Gary says you should PC, so I guess that means you should PC? But you won't hear me complaining if you NPC. ;)

- Kelsey
Caldaria Staff

Vry_Young_Pup said:
Deadlands said:

Gary

If you dont PC Im gonna stab you in da eye wit a fudgy cake...oh no!

Ziggy said:
Vry_Young_Pup said:
Deadlands said:

Gary

Haha whys?

Ziggy said:
Vry_Young_Pup said:
Deadlands said:

Gary

Haha whys?

(I messed up the last post)

Well hell, if Young Pup will be at Bagel Town or whatever the IG area of Caldaria is called I guess Ansgar will have to watch his back.

That or I'll make a new PC for Caldaria...I dont know yet.

Hernando said:
Well hell, if Young Pup will be at Bagel Town or whatever the IG area of Caldaria is called I guess Ansgar will have to watch his back.

No new PC! Ansgar all the way!

frig!!! my computer won't let me preregister!!!! my internet has a block on it with the word ENTERTAINMENT!!! dang!!! $140!! this is the most expensive hobby i have...even more than the leather!

Hernando said:

Shame you don't have a second PC all ready made that you could play in these situations...\

~Joe

Wooo! More Barbarians this time!

My PCing means I have to get boots before the event, although I can't seem to find any. Does anyone have any suggestions of what boots to get? Around or below the $100 would be best, thanks!

black work boots with a leather upper OR

renfaireboots.com

also there's a guy on the boards "nathaniel westwind" he just got a great pair of boots there is an old post called BOOTS and its on the alliancelarp off topic section

Vry_Young_Pup said:
I'm really debating whether to PC or NPC. I think it would be good to NPC to learn the game better but I just love PCing. I'm really torn.

Initially, I thought you were talking about PCing or NPCing for NH. If you're talking about Caldaria, then by all means, do as thou wilt.

For the September NH event, you should PC.

nice gary..confuse the bajeebus outta the kid HEHEHEH

Deadlands said:
Initially, I thought you were talking about PCing or NPCing for NH. If you're talking about Caldaria, then by all means, do as thou wilt.

For the September NH event, you should PC.
:shock: Thanks.

I'll probably end up PCing anyway.

Hernando said:
meh, it turns out I won't be making it to the Caldaria August event. Sorry folks.
Aw, that sucks. :(

Now who's going to heal me when I get knocked down?

Back