JUNE Pre-registration list: CLOSED

Re: JUNE Pre-registration list

there a reason why Rich is on there twice boss?

i mean, I know he is twice as awesome as most people, but still...

Rich Ditzler counts as both an HQ and Fast Attack troop pick when selected.

Robb Graves said:
there a reason why Rich is on there twice boss?

i mean, I know he is twice as awesome as most people, but still...

Heh! He sent an email telling me who he was playing and I didn't realize he was already there! :oops:

Ok lets try this post again (site crashed).

I just want to make sure there is no mix up like there was in May. We want the cabin with the bunks in it. I was told it was the gryphon cabin. If you have your back to the tavern it is the one on the right.

Sorry, just want to make sure there is no mix up again.

Just pre-registered + dinner and paid my membership. I will be playing Tetsu.

The tallestgreen@twcny.rr.com is Meghan Downs as Wynter, Angel as Lanna, and Myself (Danielle Wilson as Anna Rainwillow) thier should have been a note attached saying this.

Anna_Rainwillow said:
The tallestgreen@twcny.rr.com is Meghan Downs as Wynter, Angel as Lanna, and Myself (Danielle Wilson as Anna Rainwillow) thier should have been a note attached saying this.

I wonder if PayPal doesn't always work with its notes? For some reason, I don't seem to always get them.

What is Angel's last name?

Im posting for Jeremy Rogers he will be playing Vincent Tarethial for the june event.

I'd like to get a cabin for Myself (Angel Belford), Meghan Downs, Danielle Wilson, and Jeremy Rogers.

Just pre-regged, and I'll be playing Evie.

Janzin said:
Im posting for Jeremy Rogers he will be playing Vincent Tarethial for the june event.

You didn't add him to the list.... Just a note

Lanna Rose said:
Janzin said:
You didn't add him to the list.... Just a note

did he pay? mike only adds people to the list when receive payment for the event

Yeah he did this past weekend...that's how i was able to get the cabin.

gotcha. then mike is being lazy lavishly lounging around in his new huge law office with cathedral ceilings and walls made of chocolate. the life of a laywer... sigh..

chocolate......nice...wish my office was like that....stupid army....gurrr

Hm, you're right, he hasn't paid yet, so you shouldn't have the cabin. Get him on it now!

DISCLAIMER: If he somehow got overlooked, send me his email he uses with PayPal and I will check the PayPal statements.

Back