JUNE Pre-registration list: CLOSED

Re: JUNE Pre-registration list

will do later tonight. if i gotta kick him then just remember it's not just us 4 there's james and chris and emily too...lol

Robb Graves said:
gotcha. then mike is being lazy lavishly lounging around in his new huge law office with cathedral ceilings and walls made of chocolate. the life of a laywer... sigh..

Rob you lied to me his office walls aren't made of chocolate.....That's not fair....*pouts*

Also if it matters, please change Will K's character played to Gebous instead of Ursul. Gonna represent.

Finally the dates work for me to make the long haul back! Huzzah for dark elves, and I can't wait to see the site again. :)

Tetsu said:
EEEEEEEVVVVIIIIEEEEE :)

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Re: JUNE Pre-registration list: DEADLINE SUNDAY (31st)

Well I know I am going but not sure if I will be able to pre-register before the deadline.

But.
WOOO PC first time.. so excited.

Gee-Perwin said:
Fearless Leader said:
Koshinara said:
Also if it matters, please change Will K's character played to Gebous instead of Ursul. Gonna represent.

Huzzah! I was wondering about that, given that there is hobling plot coming up...

Don't blame me, I just e-mailed you what he said to me, Mike. :p

Nah You had it right I just changed my mind on who to play:)
Will

I pre-registered Sat. evening, the 30th. $130.00 two players, myself (Richard player # 1337) and my daughter, Diana Nunnally, plus her 10 Dollar trial membership. When I tried to e-mail that we were pre-reged under Theodore Muller (who will NOT be playing) but neither alliancelarp@gmail.com or ashburylog@gmail.com would work on Explorer. So I dropped it here. Hey look at the bright side, Pay-Pal worked this time!

The payment from "Sharon Fruchtman" (who will not be playing) is for dinner for Amelia Lizak (who will be NPCing). I may not have made that clear in the "notes" section.

Once again I miss the young female Stone Elf! :? Guess I'm just cursed... ;)

Dreamingfurther said:
ARGH! You have to come back to HQ in July so that we can join forces and be the monochromatic nerds of doom!

Ren Suzume said:
The payment from "Sharon Fruchtman" (who will not be playing) is for dinner for Amelia Lizak (who will be NPCing). I may not have made that clear in the "notes" section.

Argh! No this was my fault; I usually am quite careful about checking the notes (because too often people leave no notes and I have no idea who they are paying for) but somehow I missed that one. My bad.

Ren Suzume said:
Dreamingfurther said:
ARGH! You have to come back to HQ in July so that we can join forces and be the monochromatic nerds of doom!

I thought the Stone Elves would band together to perm Eladarion. Then, we pin the murder on Nathan because he claimed to own a large percentage of the Stone Elves in Alliance. Sound like a plan? ;)

Of course, first we'd need to get Sym out of that pesky rift in Arandin. Way to go, O. Ruining our plans for pale-pointy-emotionless world domination. ;)

Telokh_Amdo said:
Ren Suzume said:
Dreamingfurther said:

I thought the Stone Elves would band together to perm Eladarion. Then, we pin the murder on Nathan because he claimed to own a large percentage of the Stone Elves in Alliance. Sound like a plan?
No, no, we photo-negative people need to stick together! (Besides, I bet Eldarion can run faster than Nathan. We need him for our plot. :twisted: )

I think we should round up all the Stone Elves & Dark Elves, and then have plot introduce a new character--The Othellomaster, distant cousin of The Chessmaster. I probably still wouldn't be able to figure out that damn game.

A minute to learn, a lifetime to master. So if two stone elves flank a dark elf does he turn into a stone elf?

Back