JUNE Pre-registration list: CLOSED

Ezri said:
PC's who jump the fence for an encounter or two will of course get goblin stamps.

And just as a side note, if you always wanted to get some practice fighting with your team in-game without having to worry about your character resurrecting, getting the whole gang to NPC a wave battle is a good way to do that. ;)

How early do you guys wake up in the mornings? It seems like I get up around 7:30-8:30AM and practically no one is up yet. Doesn't matter what time I go to bed, I have a hard time sleeping in (I blame my kids). I really didn't see anything going out from NPC camp around that time at the two events I was at last year, but then again I didn't really see any PC's walking around yet either. I decided to just go for an OOG walk in the woods. Maybe this time I'll just check in NPC camp and see if anyone is up and wants to do anything.

I'm usually awake around the same time, so if you're up and raring to go, I'm sure I can come up with something for you to do. :twisted:

lol you don't need to go over to the dark side to do that... ;)

Lanna Rose said:
Robb Graves said:
as long as the guild is not packed with business, i'll jump the fence at some point.

don't worry i'll be keeping you busy

sweet you're going to buy all the stuff we sell to make me rich just in time for the auction!!! you're the best initiate ever! :D

Robb Graves said:
Lanna Rose said:
Robb Graves said:
as long as the guild is not packed with business, i'll jump the fence at some point.

don't worry i'll be keeping you busy

sweet you're going to buy all the stuff we sell to make me rich just in time for the auction!!! you're the best initiate ever! :D

ummm......i donno if i have that much gold...but i'll work the payments off...???

Lanna Rose said:
ummm......i donno if i have that much gold...but i'll work the payments off...???

hmm.. you can oil rusty if we make him. or just walk around with him and heal him all the time.

And how do you expect me to heal him???? I'm celestial.....healing is wynter's thing not lanna's

Popsicles?

Good old constructs... :)

Back