May favs

Team Sword!

Getting Searched after the Doomicorn Battle and coming up clean.

Getting prisoned and carried away (literally) by Gary and not Rezzing. Scourge is my hero.

More Dark Elves!

Getting actually scared by the floating eye while sitting in my ward but resisting the arcane effect.

Regen scroll draw.

Getting searched and my cabin searched after the sunday wave battle and coming up clean again.

Waking up Saturday morning and getting to death two NPCs first thing. Nothing like the smell of death in the morning.

Lesser Investing and Deathing the giant on sunday.

Jabberwokki potato. I love you corey.

~Joe

The jist and un-jist... Long story.

omg i cant belive i didnt remember that in my list, the jist and unjist lol!! and listiening to darius try to explain that to scourge. rofl

Azureith said:

Haha, That is on the tops the favs for the weekend. :!: :lol:

Azureith said:

Seriously. It WAS A long story! I was explaining the birds and the bees to Scourge for a loooong time.

"... and then if the man's troops are successful at storming the beach, a new king is crowned! ..... ok, bad example. Forget I said that."

DariusSilver said:
Azureith said:

Seriously. It WAS A long story! I was explaining the birds and the bees to Scourge for a loooong time.

"... and then if the man's troops are successful at storming the beach, a new king is crowned! ..... ok, bad example. Forget I said that."
Hahahaha! :lol: I don't think I heard that part, wish I did.

- Fabulous roleplay with (including but not limited to) Nicodemus, Wynn, Elmwise, Jack, Galloway, Paladar, Medb, Avery, Scourge, the Justicar, Thomas (Ray gets props twice), Ithica, Hernando's barbarian [Ruthgar?], Marcus and Eldarion. Nadarin is a really interesting challenge to play, huge thank you to everyone who puts up with her, uh, quirks.

- Elf mod. Woo level drops! Yet somehow it all worked out -- mostly with the Wall of Force and the Raya's dash to the finish line. Interested to see where these plotlines go.

- Paladar's and Wynn's resurrections. Yikes.

- Crazy half-dead fae in the tavern Friday night. Trying so, so hard not to laugh and being mocked for turning pink instead. Laughing anyway.

- Elmwise counting his minutes.

- Avery and Jack breaking the Justicar's stern exterior. Barbarians can giggle too.

- Vulcan - er, biata - mind meld with Nicodemus and Wynn. Finishing the meld and getting rifted out not twenty seconds later. Speculating on what could have happened if the timing hadn't been that perfect!

- The meat grinder mod and its spectacular "secret weapon" conclusion.

- Listening to Kai and the Breakfast King have marital spats.

- By sheer coincidence, having exactly the component the Justicar needed for his ritual. Always good to earn the trust of a noble.

- "We split you up some treasure anyway, we couldn't see you go empty-handed." ::alright, fine:: "Go see Elderman for your five gold." ::WHAT?!?::

- The Malachide. Almost makes me wish I'd brought Irina up here!

- Having some intense personal conflict on whether to go through the portal to Skylar's Keep. Stay in the empty unguarded tavern, or potentially get caught and vivisected? Hrm.

- Avery spellcasting. Pure hilarity.

- PvP! Holy crap!

- Nada and Jack counting how many times Ruthgar mentioned the "flaming stag that destroys your mouth".

- Medb's comment about Galloway. You have no idea how hard it was to keep a straight face!

- Hugs and [gimpy] piggyback rides and hanging out with everyone after the event. It's really a pleasure to look around and see the incredible friends I've made through this weird nerdy hobby. I love you guys.

rofl, darius and scourge, you two really role played that so well, i think ill keep laughing about that for along while now. too funny, and i know it will come to mind when i hear some kind of sex talk and ill laugh to myself.

Thank you to all the NPCs this past weekend. Thank you Dan and Stacy for writing some excellent plot. My favorites aren't in any order...

~Thomas is the best NPC ever! YEEEAAAAAHHH
~Palidar rezing was wicked intense! I am so glad I was able to sit and be a part of it.
~Getting to RP with Dougless and Nicademus (SP) for the first time, and realising that they weren't as scary as I thought they were when I first started playing NERO.
~I totally wanted to be friends with Ator.... oh well. All things that came from Grall trying to destroy the book.
~All things Kai
~Having something spirit-linked for the first time, after a while it just felt natural to be holding that darn book.
~That darn book!
~My refurbished sword Thanks Ryan!
~Finally playing Medb again after so long and remembering why I started playing this game in the first place.
~Old friends and new

I'm sure there are more, I'll think about them as I sleep.
~Emily (Medb)

Oh I nearly forgot-

Doug comes in Turns to me and says ' well Douglas just tasked me with finding out what happened to Tabin Silverbough'
me: 'really?'
Doug: "he said he has been gone for years and I want to know what has become of him.'

feeling awesome that pc's care about my pc. That's cool.

My turn, IG first:

-Eric, Effing, ****. When I committed to playing an ogre I figured "My character and Eric's are either going to hate each other or be the best of friends." I saw Eric come into game about 2 hours after I did, and it was totally by accident. I think I saw him at the same moment he saw me and we just froze. I finally walked over to him and we did the chest to chest "Grr, my peni5 is yellower than yours" as Ogres are wont to do, and then we were hugging and yelling at each other. The rest of the event was the two of us trying to figure out complex plot issues with only 3/4 of a brain between us. Eric, you think you're a stick jock, but you are one of the best roleplayers I've ever met.

-The Undead rift mod. First off, kudos to NH plot to put the lowest level characters in with the highest level ones on the same mod, and making the lowbie contribution actually MATTER to the big guys. HQ will be stealing this model as it was really my favorite mod EVER from the PC end. The lowbies had to be on their a-game on the battlements (and for those who haven't seen the NH site, I really MEAN battlements. Total immersion via awesome 150' by 150' real-life holdfast) as the highbies beat up the massive baddies in the courtyard (again, it was an actual courtyard). Then, the finale. The A-Bomb was dropped, and for once I'm not referring to the Panthergaunt. The reason I liked this so much was that the high level characters had to rely on the lowbies to watch their backs, and the lowbies got to be seen as actual heroes by some of the big, intimidating PCs. Again, this will be stolen and used at HQ. Level creep is not an issue with such a plot device.

-Discussing ritual magic and listening to Laerthan down by the lake. Scourge is an honorary Ogre btw.

-The moot. "I don't know why you're objecting so much, nobody is suggesting we make it retroactive." Nothing but love for ya OOG Jeff, but IG, watch who you go on mods with.

OOG-

-PCING! And interacting with the plot people that made me love this game to begin with. It's been over 2 years since I've PC'd, and my plot writing was showing the disconnect. Batteries are now recharged, lookout!

I have more, but if I don't go to bed now I'll be single tomorrow.
-toddo

Freakin sweet Ogre Shite
-All things Toddo. You made my weekend. I didnt really know how I was going to react to your charactor either. Near extinction brings out alot. You added a layer of depth to ALL the ogre related stuff because I had someone to share it with. I'm still a stick jock, though. So just keep your RP out of my fighting game. ;-)
-The vauge, cryptic and often times confusing voices echoing through my charactor's head. Definatly felt new at it.
-Sean's 28 year old Ogre Shaman. Every minute of RP made me want to purchase 9 more ranks in a certain craftsman skill.
-Teaching Darius how to throw daggers, I heard Ray's voice shout in a playfull voice behind me "OGRE!". I turn to see an excited Malochide walking at me with arms wide open ike a baby does it's daddy.
-Mid battle RP with Ray and Gary.

The battle for Skylar's Conduit
-Needing to rally and unite the town to embark on a siege of Skylar's tower. Bouncing from group to group at the begining and stratagising a plan of attack on the keep involving EVERYONE really made me feel like my charactor again.
-After positioning the Phalinx (sp) shield wall at the front gate with Gotec 2 handers filling the ranks, The Vanguard and I swung around to the back door. I carved my way through the back bunk tunnel and into the courtyard and when I snuck up on the back of the enemy line and started disrupting it, I looked behind me to see a swarm of undead coming down the stairs toward me. With my last few swings I yell out to the Phalinx and Gotec: "CHAAARGE!" and hacked to pieces by the swarm. Moments after my body hit the dirt, the Phalinx line pushed through the front gate and I watched in giddy joy as they collided with the undead ranks RIGHT where I had fallen. Epic.
-Skylar taunting us after the battle with his prisoner. "BLAH BLAH BLAH! NOT SO TOUGH NOW ARE YOU?! BLAH BLAH BLAH!! KILLING BLOW ONE! KILLING BLOW TWO! *squeel* very litch-esque, Gary.
-Recieving a sleep, killing blow, life, cure mortal, cure serious, spell shield and magic armor from my Ogre Gramps. All to fix a fear effect. Thanks sean!

The meat grinder chaos module

All I have to say is that timing is everything. Standing outside the tavern witnessing Ator's first transformation was the perfect forshadow. After I learned that the trigger would be on the module with us, I thought "oh thats freakin great! well...just dont bump". When things got hairy in the bubbling pit with the undead ooze, All I could think of was a poorly timed nudge and I was already damn near out of steam. When it all went down I booked it up the stairs to watch from my elevated vantage point. Oh what a perfect seat i picked.

The climactic ending was nothing short of brilliant, I must admit. I dont think I'm gonna see one end quite like that ever again.

There were so much more. But this is what stands out. Thanks alot Gary, Ray, Sean, Dan and the NPCs. You all did a superb job as expected

-Eric

44. Doug saving me build at logistics. Me likey!!!!

oh and youthculture...those buzzooms were HUGE!!! i hope someone got a pic!!!

Dyketheory said:
Freakin sweet Ogre Shite
-Skylar taunting us after the battle with his prisoner. "BLAH BLAH BLAH! NOT SO TOUGH NOW ARE YOU?! BLAH BLAH BLAH!! KILLING BLOW ONE! KILLING BLOW TWO! *squeel* very litch-esque, Gary.

rofl!!! especially that blah blah blah, and the "squeel"

oh, and i remembered about that dang pooka when i woke up this morning, that thing scared the crap outta me
plus taht redcap that came up right behind me asking where it could buy weapons and realizing that i could have been killed in .00000000002 seconds

1.How the new players threw themselves right into the game.
2.Psionic brain walk with Nic and Nadarin.
3.Not-her-inn!
4.Playing Fri pan again.Devora was warning everyone against me until i charmed her,then she was my
personal PR woman.And oh yes chasing hoblings.
5.RP with Elderman Goldsong,Palidar,Meave [when she was drunk} and so many others.
Sorry to sick and tired, more later.
Love Ben

Morai said:
Jabberwokki potato. I love you corey.

"And hast thou slain the jabberwock? Come to my arms, my beamish... wait, what the hell is that smell?"

:x "A potato. From its groin."

"... and you picked this up? On purpose?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"So I could shove it down your portmanteau-rhyming nonsense wise-*** old throat, that's why."

memorable moment though perhaps not a funny one. But I got a kick out of it because not much offends me.

"MY SHIELD IS NOT A SERVING TABLE...a WOMAN is more of serving table than my shield"

woman in the distance: "HEY!"

me: "too weird"

Back