May favs

This was a great weekend to end my NERO hiatus and to debut a new PC. Thank you everyone for making it an awesome weekend that I had been anticipating for a long time.

1. Saturday evening Piece of Chaos Plane mod. The lowbie team was awesome! We had a few "omg omg we're all gonna die" moments but we pulled through. I thought we would all drop from the "4 elemental chaos" that kept hitting us every few minutes but somehow we managed to leave there alive and run downstairs to help out the experienced folk in any way we could. Blasting undead with magic alongside Ocean, Lorgwut and Noderin with our mad healing magic was the best. I felt like an artilery machine. Overcoming Ansgar's aprehension about fighting alongside mystic wood elves and tearing through the undead then splitting up the treasure afterwards. This then culminated when Weretor was realeased. High fiving Shane many times over the weekend about this. The first time Weretor was released on accident. Only Ansgar and the nobles knowing what was going down when Ator started getting furry. Yelling "Run for your lives!" at the gathered lowbies.

2. The Vanguard Cabin. Some awesome RP went down in there with Skald Flame-Drinker, Ingra and Lowell, Stacey and Dan's barbarians who needed our help. RPing with Ingra and Lowell (Mel and Nelly!) was a blast. Late night OOG loling "Welcome to my nightmare." and "SHANE! NUTSACK TRUCKS! SHANE!"

3. Saturday was straight up amazing. Chaos Plane -> Skylar's Tower Raid -> Drog the undead jotun! One calamity after another, just the way I remember NH. I was tapped an hour after study hour and I was trying to be conservative.
Ator: "Who goes there!"
Jotun: "You know who I am.." AMAZING. My heart lept.

4. Vanguard v. MWEs all weekend. Trying to get ahold of that book and all the page drama.

5. Shouting match with Paladar.
A: "Were you at the Battle of Kera?! Do you know what the Fae did to us!?"
P: "I don't care!" *firm hand on Ansgar's shoulder from behind.*
A: "Don't touch me!" *spins around to see that it was the Justicar "Oh ****.."
And then the talk with the Justicar that followed ending with him fixing my twisted oath ring. Thank you for the amazing RP, Sean!

6. Sitting down with Nodarin under a tree in silence after Malaki destroyed Void. Nodarin hands Ansgar a flask and they share a drink in silence. Perfect.

7. Pep talk with Nicodemus "One enemy at a time, Ansgar." More amazing RP!

8. All the chats with Lorgwut about "Diplomacy" and celestial magic.

9. Recounting the Battle of Kera Keep to Azureth and company.

10. Sunday morning comedy with Jack, Syra, Ocean, Sir Wynn, Nodarin, and Avery.
Ans: "Hostervold food is graded on three factors: the taste, the flame coming off of it, and the amount of blood that courses over your chin as you eat it."
Ave: "What about how much it kicks your *** before you get it on the plate."
Ans: "No, that is how we grade our women."

11. Seeing the Winter Wolves and thinking in character "..Drog is coming.." The first time all weekend that I thought in character and not thinking about how my character would think. OOG Metacognition transforming into IG thoughts. Amazing.

12. My nail bat. Thank you, RyAn Holmes. That may have provided me with the best conversation piece my character will ever have.

13. Lessons with Utieties and Tianna. Chatting with Tianna about the Earth and the circles. Amazing RP. Thank you.

14. Everything Ator.

15. Chatting it up with Gavin (New guy Dave) about battle and healing him up "Comeon, Greenhorn, you're not done yet. Get your *** back in there!"

16. Introducing Vry to his true people. Watching Vry attack the Panthergast swinging 3's among the other barbarians swinging upwards to 10's. Being envious of a newbie! It made me want to be a fighter for a minute. Hearing Ithica yell "Go get'em Young Pup! Dart in and out like a needle!"

17. Actually feeling upset whenever I saw a fairy. Feeling angrier when Elmwise mocked Ansgar regarding his threat. Kicking myself after making the threat. Blushing everytime I hear about "counting minutes".

18. Everything Justicar. The sands of time whoops-a-daisy "mod".

19. Finding loot.

20. Being told or regarded as "An honorable man" a few times. It's fun playing a good guy.

21. RPing with Grog while eating a sandwhich. Having him tell me that I am part of a really good unit.

22. Making friends in and out of game.

I can't wait 'till July!

Gavin was actually my friend Daniel Denton (not me) but both our names start with D's so you are forgiven. =) It was great to meet you Hernando, I wish it would be more in character for mine to RP with you but I have a hard time with impatient people, in any case it was fun just to watch allot of your RP. ;)

Dreamingfurther said:
Gavin was actually my friend Daniel Denton (not me) but both our names start with D's so you are forgiven. =) It was great to meet you Hernando, I wish it would be more in character for mine to RP with you but I have a hard time with impatient people, in any case it was fun just to watch allot of your RP. ;)

Hey, I'm just glad you and Dan had a great time. I'm flattered that you liked watching my RP, too! Hope to see you in July.

did want to mention a couple of KUDOS

1. hernandos barbarian really did make me want to kick their butts, nice RP
2. nice costume on the new dark elf with the red vest and all the red spell packets attached...wayyyyyy inventive...i adore costume remakes and modifications.

6.Trying to read a claim on the tavern by some Kyrithians,when Thomas comes up and sings me his theme song.
7.Becoming a knight of the harvest,now ive gone from bard to barman to squire to Barrons knight to ronnin to Queens knight.
8.getting to use up all of all of puriels "night moves"in one battle.
9.The mad hatter mod,getting to RP with Ray.
10.The amount of treasure we made fighting constructs.
11.Getting to play with George,Dim and Jeff again,and saying hi to Ben"Ive got my own fanfic!".
12.Not knowing that a euforia potion was such a bad thing,but Avery was so desperate to quote me
that i got to wondering...."So Sir Wynn euforia is legal ere, right? can I quote on that then?"
LOTS more thanks everyone
Love Ben

i enjoyed listening to your songs sir wynn in the tavern, you sing very well. course that's to be expected with you being a former bard :p
i also liked your other character, the king of breakfast, even if you did posion me with your delicious waffels!

Former nothing; Ben/Wynn's never hung up that hat, and I hope he won't any time soon. You should hear he and his wife together!

Incidentally, The 'Pex will happily join the bardic college once you get it going.

as will tzydl and roth, i'm certain...

Back