MOVIE CHAT

per se.

Savage.

yeah, ¿but can you conjugate it in the latin?

Don't need to.

ATTENTION: SPOILER HERE!! DON"T READ IF YOU HAVEN"T SEEN IT!!

when they are at AREA 51 to get the artifact I knew it was about aliens...

I specifically enjoyed the gravedwelling hyperactive wacknuts though

Here is my comprehensive review of 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull':

See Ironman.
If you have already seen Ironman, see it again.
I WISH THEY HAD NEVER MADE THIS MOVIE! IT SUCKED! THIS FILM IS TO THE INDY FRANCHISE WHAT 'ATTACK OF THE CLONES' WAS TO STAR WARS.

"...the original Indy 4 was supposed to be "Indiana Jones and the attack of the Moon Men".

Actually I believe it was "Indiana Jones and the Saucer Men from Mars"

well...i have to say i enjoyed the man eating ants....i also enjoyed seeing the old girlfriend aaaaand i enjoyed seeing the wand maker from HP aka Caligula from I, Claudius :D

I think that's the first word anyone who learns latin learns to conjugate.

I think it has something to do with an alternate meaning for conjugate.

Of course it did :)

LOL...

ok, first reason why that is funny.

Whenever anyone asks a question like that, the only thing I can think of is the scene from Pulp Fiction.

second reason, we've had this conversation before.

Yes.

i don't know latin...adn all these languages that make you change a word depending on if you're talking to a man or woman is making me loopy...trying to learn spanish right now and NOT HAVING FUN WITH IT!!!!

Latin is for the most part unisex. No funky conjugation for feminine/masculine in the classical latin anyway. And no "v" sound.

foreign languages...they're scary..my friend showed me a native american language once...and i kept saying "oh yah that looks just like ______________(english)" and she said "well you can't think english if you want to learn another language." its just hard....

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
i don't know latin...adn all these languages that make you change a word depending on if you're talking to a man or woman is making me loopy...trying to learn spanish right now and NOT HAVING FUN WITH IT!!!!

The doesn't happen when you're talking to a man or woman, it's when a word is masculine or feminine. You just change the last letter to an "A" for feminine. Very minor compared to some languages. Plus, everything follows rules in Spanish. Not like English where we borrow from other languages and have to know those pronunciations or where 'to', 'two' and 'too' all sound the same.

Spanish is one of the easiest languages to learn. Swahili is even easier. Try Russian or one of the Chinese languages if you want you brain to explode with all the rules AND learning an entirely new alphabet (Russian) or several thousand characters (Chinese).

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It stalks them in dark alleyways, pounces and then goes through their pockets for loose grammar. :D

Back