My thoughts will be quick

Lana you shouldn't refer to people as strange you may offend someone unless that was what you were trying to do then by all means go ahead. Theo I don't think it would be wise to poke fun at Lana's attire ecspecially since she is Wynter's sister I have seen what happpens when you mess with her and Wynter finds out. I wouldn't want to witness it again. So please keep the amusement but don't offend each other. Until I can rest again be safe all of you.

M'sDE-

If you get cursed, I'm certainly going to mock you for it.

You should apologize.

-T

*yawn*

All of this talking is keeping me from sleeping, and that makes me irritable. Ask Wynter what happens when I'm in the mood to hit something.

Then tell her it would be good to see her again, when there isn't a prize to be had.

-Phedre

And vat vould you ave me vear. Dark and gloomy colorz az you? Ha! I love my colorz. I vould not like to vear dark colorz becauze zey make me feel az zo zome one haz died. No. My colorz are fine. Roma like to expreze zem zelvez and iv ziz meanz ozerz think it...how you say repulzive, zen zo be it.

Oh and I ave no reazon to wazte a curz on you. Ze one zat I vould curz is zat human, Khorvyn. But az Jarrin zaid, Vynter'z anger iz zomezing no vone vantz to ave pointed at zem. Zo I vill bide my time on zat vone.

Hmmm.

If i appologise, Do you promise to curse Khorwyn?

I am definetly willing to strike a deal.

Actually I have no issues with him. I've even adventured with him a few times. I just thought it would be funny to see him gypsy cursed. Having it be my fault would make it even funnier.

On a more serious note. It was not said that i found anyone to be foul. Just that i have different artistic tastes.
Cursing one for that would not prove much. Though if you do decide that it is your only option after feeling as though your honor has been challenged. Do be sure to include Tieran in the curse, Just for bringing it up.

Yeah, M'sDE, dragging me into it is a good way to save your own skin.

Just remember, I'll remember.

-T

Lana,
Wynter couldn't kill you for it just hide behind me you will disappear and she owes me for the favors when we all met last. So I'm quite sure you will be fine. Stay safe I am only resting for a short while tonight.
Jarrin

Ah she may not kill me, but she vill hurt me badly iv she vere to find out zat I did it on my own. Do not zink zat just beacuze she owez you zat she vill not harm me. She zill haz feelingz for him even iv she vill not admit zem. But I have not zeen her zince ze day after returning ome from ze lazt gazer. I vill find a vay to do ziz.

And ave no fear for my zafty. You zhould think more ov your own zen mine. I am viz my familia, I am ze zafest I could ever be here.

~Lanna~

Vell Cuar, you 'ave woken my dreams..... I shant forget zat.....

Ketsuji Utsuro of the Clan Draken

Cuar Hyanda said:
shhhh you'll wake everyone up

unless he haz a few spare copper...

Ket

Theo Zhounil said:
I'm not touching him unless i have no other choice.

Perhaps if you described what kind of things he was carrying, I might make an exception.

but eez real legz are slower than Monsoon'z brain....

Ket

Theo Zhounil said:
And who knows. Maybe your sea legs are even faster than your real ones.

Does this mean you might be able to run on water?

Monsoons brain, hmm I have heard many references to this monsoon I would like to meet him anyone know him?

He var a Rom, zo you may want to azk one of zem.

Ket

Back