My thoughts will be quick

Actually MaDCap I didn't hunt the raven I was showen how skilled one can be with a bow. He was very skilled indeed. As for tromping around in the contested lands I'm staying in an outpost. Also Mischief my only plans for the dominion is to treat them as I see them and that is the same way I would treat a thessi the only good one is a dead one. And if that makes them my enemy then let them come after me. But Madcap I gave my life for Wynter once and ressurrected to keep her safe I would gladly do it again for her or Lana. Maybe that is why she hopes I am safe I am very sure you have friends who hope you are safe aswell. Now I'm not trying to pick a fight. But there is a difference between the feathers on my face and the feathers that a raven has. So please try and be more thoughtful. Jarrin V.

*QUORK*

Just because you don't have enough feathers or maybe they aren't the right color doesn't make them not feathers, Jarrin.

MaDCap

Perhaps this exchange of conversation, quarrel, or disagreement could be conducted at another time and place or in-private. Such matters are too noisy for dreams that should be more amiable and quiet.

I wish to have better dreams than snide remarks among allies.

Khaadijah

Okay. These are officially the LEAST QUICK THOUGHTS EVER. I can hear you all from freakin' Moria and I don't even know where you are! Stop sleeping, seriously. You're probably already freakin' captured by the Dominion or the Dominos or whatever they're called with the amount of time you've spent in here flirting like a.. thing that flirts a lot, okay. And you're flirting in your head. That's just sad, seriously.

Sheesh. I'mma wake up now and do something productive unlike some people here. Cough cough.

-Evie

*QUORK*

Melleth,

I don't think there are any shiny bits (in Ashbury or any lands through the Mists) that would be enticing enough for me to get near enough to Jarrin to see them, even if he had them.

MaDCap

Aw, crap. I said to SHUSH and then I talked.

Theo, Melleth!!!

grab me some polished steel bits, some polished copper coins, some bells, and a whole lot of paste of stickiness and meet me in the forrest...we got us a shine biata to make! oh wait....nevermind im on a ship again, okay when i get back.

*QUORK*

Not tempting in the least.

MaDCap

FRAK! I did it again.

Waitaminute.

Are you saying you're -better- than MaDCap cuz you have a different kind of feathers?!

*little growl* *sneeze*
-Mischief

I'm not vo zure I vant to bring out my new clothez any more. Iv it meanz I vill have a Raven following me. *shivers* I zink it vould be more zen I can handle....

Jarrin ztop picking fightz vith ozers. You've enough to vorry about az it iz.

Cuar I donno iv Jarrin vould look good vith polized zilver on him.

All,
Please take this conversation to the Dream Realm specific to whatever continent these Dominion people are on. You're disturbing the dreams of people on the other side of the planet who frankly don't care but feel obliged to turn their thoughts in this direction because this realm is mostly used for warnings that concern everyone.
-Lorgwut

*Sigh* This is on biata who will not wear anything shiny sorry cuar. And that is all I have to say.

I'm not touching him unless i have no other choice.

Perhaps if you described what kind of things he was carrying, I might make an exception.

This dream world has become very odd lately.

What is the fascinination with feathers and shiny things lately?

Argus Varda

*QUORK*

Knock it off already! We're keeping people awake all across Fortannis. If ya wanna keep talking then keep your dream-thoughts confined to Tar Navaria.

MaDCap

These dreans are quite disturbing, I'm just trying to get some sleep please quiet the rambling and arguments. I have many more important and pressing things in my life to attend to and I need my sleep to accomplish these things so for my sake and evereyone else's quiet down please.

Baelemar

Don't worry.

No one listens to Baelemar.

Now go back to sleep.

-Tieran

Back