Mystic Wood Elf make-up req change.

Saephis said:
All Biata should be required to dress up in giant yellow bird suits, and all mods encountering Biata NPCs should result in brawls resembling Peter Griffin Vs Giant Chicken on the Family Guy.

Awesome! I'd play to see that happen on a mod!

Justin H-

Marcena said:
I'm suprised nobody has thought up anything for stone elves....

Make-up requirements changed to that of a Mime.

And still no emotions.

Often encounters "Invisible" Walls/Boxes/Ropes/Dogs/Platapi/Wombats.

Saephis said:
Marcena said:
I'm suprised nobody has thought up anything for stone elves....

Make-up requirements changed to that of a Mime.

And still no emotions.

Often encounters "Invisible" Walls/Boxes/Ropes/Dogs/Platapi/Wombats.

ROTFMAO!

Or Make-up changed to that of Ronald McDonald!

Nah. Each Stone Elves must now each his/her own unique version of KISS make-up. Occasional Gene Simmons tongue-waggling is a must...but still no emotions.

Alright, Stone Elf make-up requirements adjusted to KISS make-up or Ronald McDonald make-up.

If KISS makeup, emotionless tongue waggling is required.

If Ronald McDonald makeup, sitting alone on a bench with a giant emotionless painted-on smile with one arm on the bench's back as if someone else was there required (You know you've seen those weird benches at McDonalds', they're real weird).

Pfffft, forget MWEs, we need to implement Wookies as a type of scavvie folk. They should get Resist Command (never tell a wookie what to do) and Racial Evicerate (for when people try to). I think it'd seriously bring in some of the uber geeks into the game and broaden it out a bit.

No, not realy, just keeping up the Laws and introducing SW into the thread. Continue normally now.

Wookie Scavengers and Mime Scavengers must be implemented.

Maxondaerth said:
Pfffft, forget MWEs, we need to implement Wookies as a type of scavvie folk. They should get Resist Command (never tell a wookie what to do) and Racial Evicerate (for when people try to). I think it'd seriously bring in some of the uber geeks into the game and broaden it out a bit.

Then it's only fair that tribbles get to be a scavvy race too! With resist poison and special racial cuteness! :D Or resist element. Whatever.

Thankfully, this discussion has fallen apart, because I would have to kill everyone in game while they slept if you made my Ansconi get rid of his ears ... whether or not plot gave permission to play it that way, if you take off a MWEs ears, he becomes a maniacal necromancer loaded with amnesia potions.

Saephis said:
Wookie Scavengers and Mime Scavengers must be implemented.

It's been done. My "bear scavenger" named Fuz-ee is just my modified Chewbacca costume. And by modified, I mean I ripped the latex mask out of the head and made the holes bigger so I could see. It was absolutely terrible, but OMG was it hilarious. It looked NOTHING like a real bear, but at least I named myself Fuz-ee to indicate a problem with hair/fuzz/whatever the hell that costume is made up of.

RIP Fuz-ee. The two events you were a part of deserve no memories.

I would have to have a petition about cruelty to MWE (or MWF) over ear cropping.

All this hilarity is too much for my sore throat... please no more!

Ondreij said:
Thankfully, this discussion has fallen apart, because I would have to kill everyone in game while they slept if you made my Ansconi get rid of his ears ... whether or not plot gave permission to play it that way, if you take off a MWEs ears, he becomes a maniacal necromancer loaded with amnesia potions.

Just remember the Phalanx Treasure policy.

RiddickDale said:
Ondreij said:

Just remember the Phalanx Treasure policy.

Of course - I share EVERYTHING with The Phalanx.

That does mean that we share deaths, too ... (sheepishly) doesn't it?

No.

Just the spoils of war.

It is an economic union.

Duh.

<wink>

If there was to be a racial costuming change then I'd suggest for the MWE that they all basically turn into Satyr's overnight. I mean, as far as costume requirements go and whatnot. Furry pants (or velvet tights), cloven hooves and horns. MWE's seem to be "watered down" Satyrs anyway - I'm all about Fantastic creatures as PCs.

Plus, that'd be awesome to RP! heheh

Oh, and change break command's range to 10 yards or so / "if you can hear it, it works on you" (one target of course). I'd even pay more build for it if it meant that I could use it on someone who'd been dominated to the other side of the line of fighters.

HtM

That would be a little difficult for us females, since satyrs have been depicted at most Alliance games (and in mythology) as being male with their counterparts being nymphs.

There are a few references to female satyrs in art and literature, and the costuming would definitely be more challanging. I suppose if something like this was eventually implemented, perhaps we would look into allowing other "lesser" Fae-type creatures into play as well with a Scavanger-like ruleset.

Back