National

Shhh said:
Gary, sorry man, I really wish I could see what plot bits you're going to contribute to the weekend. I have no doubts you're going to leave the entire Alliance talking about the Deadlands.

Actually, the plot I ran wasn't Deadlands stuff. I was introducing a new PC race. :D

new pc race??? aww man....so are there pics of this new pc race that can be posted here???

Look on the alliance board. They should be up soon.

why couldn't you play a scorpion scavenger now?

Air Raksa said:
Nice. I would play one with you bro, I call tail!

-Brian

Aw shucks Brian.... why do you always get tail?

Paul :)

Jezebel said:
Flyaway Bird said:
Not many people play bug scavs.

ha! Find a way for me to get a new praying mantis mask and my "bug scavy" will be back!

For a pretty decent bug mask check out the foam mask section at kangena DOT co DOT uk

Flyaway Bird said:
He could. It was a joke. Not many people play bug scavs.

Well we did see a rocking spider scavenger at the national event. :)

Dreamingfurther said:
Flyaway Bird said:
He could. It was a joke. Not many people play bug scavs.

Well we did see a rocking spider scavenger at the national event. :)

We have another Oasi spider but she couldn't make it to the event. There are two more in addition to that who are still working on their costuming. Hopefully they'll make it for the NJ opener next year. OASI!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god. Evie will cry.

r u kiddin me???? jena would cry i abhor spiders...insects in general are only good for one thing....food for the animals higher up on the chain...ie: birds, bats, etc...gotta love the birds and bats!!

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
i abhor spiders...insects in general are only good for one thing....

We're not talking about insects. We're talking about SPIDERS!!!!

yeah for me its either or...if its small and creepy and bites and isn't covered in fur and doesn't purr...it should be eaten by other animals...insects, bugs, spiders, flying, creeping, crawling, etc....bat/birdfodder

Back