Pre-registration for June Event: PRE-REG CLOSED

Re: Pre-registration for June Event

you all do understand Mike V does not list anyone as PCing unless he receives your payment right? It's been said in almost every one of these threads for the past few years. it's gotta stick one of these times.

Robb Graves said:
most importantly.. remember that you can't do back stab damage unless you're physically behind someone (breaking the invisible plain made by their shoulders). cause otherwise.. you'll be me.. and not know any of the rules of the game you've been playing for 15 years.

shield magic. :emo:

Backstab*
This skill allows a character to do an extra two points of damage to any foe they can hit in the back while standing behind the person. The “back” includes the buttocks, rear of the arm (triceps area from shoulder to elbow) and rear half of the calves and thighs from heel to buttocks. You must be behind the victim to inflict a Backstab; you cannot reach around from the front.

Magic Key
Drain Life

I am prepaid for the year so he has my payment!!!

oh i know, i saw it after you mentioned it. there should be like an alliance rules meeting open to all players before every game or something. in the tavern or something.. get people talking about the rules BEFORE the event. let new players and old ones who suck ask questions and get clarifications.

David T. get on it (haha).

it might be unrealistic because of everything else that needs done before a game. but in a perfect world...

justduffy said:
I am prepaid for the year so he has my payment!!!

i didn't even know you could do that. look at you rolling in the cash monies. :thumbsup:

Well my dad asked me what I wanted for x-mass and I said Larp events here's the website and he paid for the year

Robb Graves said:
that's not a bad idea. we all know what to ask santa for this year now.

I'm asking Santa for a full blown treehouse. He is elven after all.

No. His SLAVES are elven. :ninja:

Santas a white rock dwarf. he runs an extortion racket with elven enforcers... its castlebir in disquise

Santa is also an elf. It says so in "The Night Before Christmas". I believe the quote is "a right jolly old elf."

Ohhhh point wait wait maybe hes an.....ELVISH IMPERSONATOR!!!!

Aggravain said:
Ohhhh point wait wait maybe hes an.....ELVISH IMPERSONATOR!!!!

This is why I punch you Kyle... THIS.

And I still say he's not an elf. I'll buy dwarf.

NOOOO!!! i promish Massa i be good I be back in july massa noooo bacon on the salad now don beet me massa! :p

Duffy has his family pay for his events. Don't let him fool you into the notion he's rich. LOL but seriously Duffy I'm stealing your idea this year for Christmas!

Cuar Hyanda said:
May I get changed from NPC to PC please =)

Pippin

Holy crap... Look man, I don't want to meta game but Khorwyn owes you so much money for the discount brothel it's kind of ridiculous.

Just paid, sign Ketemycos up to PC! :D

Back