Pre-registration for May

Re: Pre-registration for May: DEADLINE SUNDAY

Greetings Everybody!

Just your monthly reminder to Prelogist for the upcoming event.
If you're a Player that has no spells you still have options to prelogist
Any production, Goblin stamp purchases (Gift of the land packages & Goblin stamp to production), Magic Items, Free build you'd like to spend, etc. etc.
You are not prelogisted until you send me an e-mail at ashburylog@gmail.com no matter what
That means if you're not doing anything and are just picking up your card in Logistics you need to send me an e-mail stating you're not making any changes or additions.
If you do all this and you haven't paid for the event please remember you can't be prelogisted until you are pre-registered.

Once I send you an e-mail you can check your status on the first post and after your name and any payments you make you'll see "Prelogisted!"

Prelogisting closes Tuesday at 11:59:59 PM. If you get an e-mail into me dated after that then you will still be processed up until Thursday 10AM but will not be entered into the random magic item drawing for prelogisting.

...one more thing. See you all there and have an awesome week.

Mike Ventrella said:
Pre-register here: http://alliancelarp.com/pay.php

36. Nicole Angelo (Barran)

5. Cole Angelo

I like how Cole is not only both PCing and NPCing but is in fact PCing an entire continent! Carpe diem!

I'm also bringing a brandy new NPC. Please add Christopher Lo to the list!

Do we still have any incentives for bringing minions to game? lol

The minion gets gas for gobbies

Re: Pre-registration for May: DEADLINE TOMORROW (SUNDAY)

Kevin Bertrand
I just entered in my Pre-Register and I will be playing this weekend as Avernorn.
Can't wait!

Re: Pre-registration for May: DEADLINE TOMORROW (SUNDAY)

Hello! Please sign up Mei Kurakake and Jackie Blumenthal to NPC :D

Re: Pre-registration for May: DEADLINE TODAY (SUNDAY)

Anyone else notice that Robb Graves is on the list twice (#22 and #33)?

-MS

Re: Pre-registration for May: DEADLINE TODAY (SUNDAY)

mikestrauss said:
Anyone else notice that Robb Graves is on the list twice (#22 and #33)?

-MS

He's planning on dying and creating a new character halfway through the event.

Honestly, sometimes this is a problem of more than one person editing the list.

Dear Pre-reg staff,

I sent in my paypal payment to prereg myself (Mike Duetzmann/Paolo) and my brother (Stephen Duetzmann/Riddick) on Sunday. I have my confirmation email from paypal, but I am unsure if you got it on your end and/or if my payment was glitchy. The email may have been sent to you in another language (because the digital world hates me for some reason), and am looking to resolve this as soon as possible. Please contact me via PM or e-mail (mduetzmann@gmail).

Thank you for your time,
Mike Duetzmann

+1 more tea-drinking elf.

Post-partum Alyssa Darksnow will be in the house...

Hey there, out-of-towners! If you've got 'em, feel free to send us your characters' backstories (alliancehq.history@gmail.com) -- we just might be able to squeeze something special in for you guys. :whistle:

Bobby and I just want to offer the use of our huge three room tent. It is 16x20. All we ask is that you set it up and you take it down. We also have a smaller tent that would fit one ore two people. Message me if your interested. Can't wait to see everyone :D
Danielle

Poalo said:
Dear Pre-reg staff,

I sent in my paypal payment to prereg myself (Mike Duetzmann/Paolo) and my brother (Stephen Duetzmann/Riddick) on Sunday. I have my confirmation email from paypal, but I am unsure if you got it on your end and/or if my payment was glitchy. The email may have been sent to you in another language (because the digital world hates me for some reason), and am looking to resolve this as soon as possible. Please contact me via PM or e-mail (mduetzmann@gmail).

Thank you for your time,
Mike Duetzmann

Found it! Sorry about that!

Anna_Rainwillow said:
Sent my prelogist stuff on Saturday still not showing as prelogisted on the list
So since friday I have gotten appx 85 emails in my inbox. I've been answering them one by one. You're next on the list. only 50 more to go

Ezri said:
RavenSis said:
+1 more tea-drinking elf.

Post-partum Alyssa Darksnow will be in the house...

WOOT!

Tea? Should I mention that D and I are planning to bring some ;)

Back