Pre-registration now open for June 1st-3rd!

Lurin

Duke
Hey folks!

It's almost time for the June 1st-3rd event, and that means that Pre-Registration is now open! This is going to be an awesome event, as always, so make sure you show up!

This event will take place at our brand new Permanent site, Located at..
1538 180th Avenue Kanabec Twp, MN

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what's we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $60 for PCing and $10 for NPCing, though if you Pre-Register, the cost drops to $50 to PC and $5 for NPCs.

As a Special offer with the new site to help keep as much room as possible, anyone sleeping in a tent (yours or another's) will receive a $5 discount (that would be free to NPC, or $45 to PC!) There is plenty of room for tents to be set up on the new site, and the weather should be beautiful!

For a form for preregistration, check out http://mnalliance.com/members/forms/pre-reg/ Simply fill out the information you need to send it. Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Pre-regs are due by midnight of Tuesday, the 29th of May!

Pre-registered PCs

1.) Mariah S.
2.) Alysha S.
3.) Robert D.
4.) Ethan K.
5.) Maria J.
6.) Josh S.
7.) Kayla N.
8.) Nick P.
9.) Chris B.
10.) Keith P. (First time!)
11.) Victor D. - (First Time!)
12.) Michael H.
13.) Courtney H.
14.) Matt V.
15.) Miranda B. (First Time!)
16.) Alexander T.
17.) Tim S.
18.) Adric F.
19.) Rick B.
20.) Ryan B.
21.) Matt M.
22.) Tristin W.
23.) Hannah M. (First Time!)
24.) David R.
25.) David G. (really 26th? what a lazy guy!)
26.) Kyle S.
27.) Carly B.
28.) Paul F.
29.) Garth N.
30.) Saemus C.
31.) Ryan H.
32.) Andrea R.
33.) Ted C.
34.) Peter D.
35.) Vaughn W. (First time!)
36.) Adam D.
37.) Erik A.
38.) Davion (Playing his toon David C. According to the pre-reg form)
39.) Michael A.
40.) Amy G.
41.) Stephen H.
42.) Nathan K.
43.) Kassia W.
44.) Christina S.
45.) Haley B.
46.) Sofia H.
47.) Tim McB.

Pre-registered NPCs

1.) David T.
2.) Teague M.
3.) Dan L.
4.) Chloe S.
5.) Tanner P.
6.) Emilynn H.
7.) Kristin G.
8.) Thomas L. (First Time!)
9.) Daniel E. (First Time!)
10.) Sarah S.
11.) Jack B.
12.) Naomi F.
13.) Michael L.
14.) Ariana L.
15.) Anthony G.
16.) Brent W.
17.) Steve E.
18.) Ben F.

It looks like it is currently only listing the May event as an option, and I think you meant 'time for the June event' in the post text right?

Dreamingfurther said:
It looks like it is currently only listing the May event as an option, and I think you meant 'time for the June event' in the post text right?

That'll teach me for only doing half the work on my lunch break, the form should shortly list the correct date as an option.

Right after your, "Hey Folks!" the second paragraph...

Pre-reg sent! :thumbsup:

June cannot come fast enough!

Keep them pre-registrations coming folks, remember the sooner the plot staff knows for sure you are coming, the more likely they can give you some plot love (either as a pc, or a special card for you npcs)

I plan to donate enough to get a monthy blanket and then buy said monthly blanket, what should i do about build expenditure and all that on my pre reg form?

Chris B.

Pre-reg what you know you have, and you can include some build requests on that form as well I believe. You can also send additional emails to logistics about your character to sort out skill issues as well.

The logistics email is listed on the boards... Logistics@mnalliance.com

I know you all missed mee... so I'll be at this event. ;D

[sarcasm]Uhmm, who are you and why did we miss you?[/sarcasm]

Dan,

I will see to the donation of a better scope to improve your hit/shot average.

Seriously, working on hammering out my card and then ill pre reg.

Paul

sweet! so excited to see you there paul!! :D

Hey Paul,
Which character you coming as this event? In case it matters, I'll be playing that fuzzy mutt, Volpe! :hahaha:

~Tim.

Heya Tim,

Allright Volpe!

I'll be playing Fern, Jehan is just not as much of a sucker for punishment as he used to be. I am also tossing a DE Fighter or a High Orc around in my head for an eventual secondary.

Paul

Aww, I've never once seen Jehan, it'd be nice to see new PC characters :p

Jehan was at the Soap Factory, and he's down in Chicago. You could always play a Chicago game.

To sum up Jehan, he's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

AllianceCHI said:
Heya Tim,

Allright Volpe!

I'll be playing Fern, Jehan is just not as much of a sucker for punishment as he used to be. I am also tossing a DE Fighter or a High Orc around in my head for an eventual secondary.

Paul

Would you really be happy doing the full makeup Paul? I mean if so, awesome! It's just a big commitment as I'm sure you are aware. :thumbsup:

Well, I for one, wouldn't mind seeing another High Orc rabble rousing for trouble! :thumbsup:

Back