SCAVENGERS

spoon? my grandmother used to say that when a bunch of kids were all in a bed together taking a nap and you wanted to roll over you had to say "spoon" so that everyone turned at the same time......very odd...i suppose that the spoon reference here is something from the cartoon?

Telokh_Amdo said:
Gypsy Curse was approved in HQ for my Raven scavenger. Going by real-world, myth/lore archetypes, ravens are Trickster totems. What easier way to pull a trick on someone that to Gypsy Curse them?!

See that makes sense.

This from the guy who has a scavvy with resist magic and dodge ;-)

Interesting tidbit:

Ben Edlund, who created the comic book, animated series, and live action series for "The Tick" used to play NERO at the Mass chapter in the early 90's. The battle cry for his group of adventurers was "Spoon!!!"

too freakin weird!!! you guys can say "i knew him when....."

Hey, SPOON! Isn't that weird of a battle cry! Why here in the midwest, we have WAFFLES!

"Sorry you can't stay for dinner Mr. Vampire, because Gwen was making WAFFLES!" *insert battle scene*

Early last season in NJ there were a lot of people shouting "I'm covered in bees!". It came out of an battle where all the NPCs were insects and it just sort of stuck. :D

SteveMcA said:
Interesting tidbit:

Ben Edlund, who created the comic book, animated series, and live action series for "The Tick" used to play NERO at the Mass chapter in the early 90's. The battle cry for his group of adventurers was "Spoon!!!"

:? hmm...I thought he sold the rights right around that time..maybe I misunderstood the conversation at the time...The Clan was a bunch of good guys... thou I like "Not in the face, Not in the face"

He very well might have sold the rights at that point. It was sometime in 1992, at Camp Wing in Mass (not sure if it was the spring or fall events) and I ran into him in the animation studio at our school that same year. Had no idea who he was until I started talking to him in class about NERO.

Marcena said:
I am decided on the makings of a rogue sheep scavvy that throws only sleep gas poisons!

If you go to NJ, watch out for Lauroc. He has a thing for sheep. ;)

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahd joke. *coughs*

If there's a sheep scavy they can hang out with the Pandas since we are all funny and cuddlely when not killing the Big Bad of the weekend. :)

paythin said:
If there's a sheep scavy they can hang out with the Pandas since we are all funny and cuddlely when not killing the Big Bad of the weekend. :)

All hail the mighty Tien-Tien!

what's a woochie?

I don't know, but I'm pretty proud of her so far. Her name will be Draus unless I can think of something better.

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
what's a woochie?

Woochie is a company that makes prosthetics. Ears, snouts, scars, etc.

Back