Show off your costumes

That is some of the best druid armor I have ever seen. Good work!

Cyprus, where do you hide the battery pack for your shoulder LEDs?

I used EL wire since the power requirement isn't too large(2 AA), I ran the wires down the back and put the pack by my right kidney so I can reach back and turn it on/off without help. The pack is barely noticeable when the armor is on.

I just finished up my first ever PC costume this month! Had so much fun making this!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 199
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 180
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 179
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 173
First costume or not, Laa, that came out amazing, congrats!

Last edited:
Very nice, I love the detail in the leather.

Hi!! I new to alliance but have done SCA level of garb for years!! I have literally a couple hundred different outfits- I may have a garb problem lol Here are some shots of gowns for my little courtly Cyn:)
3usuna9e.jpg
uzu4aham.jpg
e6u3eje8.jpg
hyhupyda.jpg

2013 July Deadlands.jpg Sword is a Deadlands artifact, not mine.
1377242_10151910358674827_1249733205_n.jpg 1457594_10151961394639827_1402587854_n.jpg

My Sarr is half undressed in all the good pictures, so I'll hold off on those until after an event where I keep my shirt on.

Six months in the making, and I can present you with my new character Durnic's garb, armor and weaponry:

JZLw2qj.jpg

Rest of the album is here:

http://imgur.com/a/ITcAI

I'm not going to link every picture because of sheer size.

Looks great! Can I ask where you got the sword?

The swords were made for me by another Alliance player. Let me check with him if he wants to be spoken of publicly. Details to follow. Sorry.

Last edited:
Totally understood, they look cool and I would like to know who made them but I understand if he doesn't want to as well

Hah! I thought that looked like a B-and-Porch style weapon!

They are absolutely gorgeous and I love them.

My Thorn Dryad. Will eventually get a good picture of the floral "vines" in my hair >.>

Attachments

• Amory1.jpg
    Amory1.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 135
  • Amory2.jpg
    Amory2.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 133
Back