Tek Teks

Other than what sprouts from the back of your head?

Nothing.

Unless you have crazy fanged lizards sprouting from the back of your head, in which case, y answer is, "Less than nothing."

nothing sprouts from my head....

in the day time

So... what sprouts from your head in the night time?

only the Supreme Leader Quaxtar knows. He doesn't tell us when he sends us that way we have plausible denial.

Weird.

you're the one with feathers coming out of the back of your head

::SNORT:: heheheheh

Uhm.

Nope.

Covered that already.

heheheheh i loved your quote by the way on the movie thread...one of my favorite flicks! i think i watched it on vhs so many times i wore the tape out

Yeah... I'm kinda pissed that Sci-fi is not showing a SG marathon today...

I hate Outer Limits.

at the new apt we just moved into 2 weeks ago we get cable now and the sci fi channel..i'm happy about seeing star trek and they aired THE STAND a few nights ago that was cool :D

i don't know about outter limits..what is that about???

as for SG we were renting that one season at a time all the way up to the end of season 3 and i LOVED that show...but now the video store is pretty far away so we need to find a new video store heheheh

I love the Stand.

Though the book was much better than the movie.

OL is a non-serial show (there is a much better term for this I think, but I am sleepy). So its got a bunch of completely non-connected episodes. There are some that tie in to others, but for the most part they do not.

It is kind of a more sci-fi-esque Twilight Zone.

Me and the woman are working our way through all the SG-1 seasons... But I'm buying them... trying to track down season 3 atm... pain in my ***.

hehehe...this movie store we used to go to if you really liked something they had they'd sell it to you and they had stuff that NO OTHER movie place had...they actually had two huge shelves of SG every episode...i was enjoying it and all i had to do was call in and say "please reserve the next one" and it would be waiting for me after work.

the stand (book) was 100 times better than the movie but the movie had its own cool parts...

baby can you dig your man? he's a righteous man!

hahahahah sometimes i can't get that song out of my head!!!hehehehehehhe

A friend of mine got the entire original three seasons of The Twilight Zone, so we're going to hang out at her house and watch that. So awesome! :)

fave TZone episode stars william shatner and its at a 60s diner and there's a little machine that tells your fortune and stuff...really good episode about fate....

with the old lady that lives in a shack in the middle of nowhere?????

the one about the old lady and the aliens and she cuts her hand on a knife while trying to get out of her door...scared the bajeebus outta me.

Its got a knife weilding old woman in it.

Back