The Rules of Adventuring.

78. The value of the treasure inside a chest is inversely proportionate to the difficulty of disarming the trap on the chest.

Toddo said:
61. NPC Nobles are bad news. If they come into town it is far more likely they are bringing news of horrific creatures approaching than coming in to distribute puppies to orphans.

dude you almost make me choke on my frosted flakes when i read that post. then i thought about eating some more but then its toddo, i better finish reading the post before i do otherwise i probably will choke. and then i get to

Toddo said:
65. Biata are not chicken wylderkin, chicken wylderkin taste much more gamey.

and realized that not continuing to eat was a good idea

79: Always carry a Potato

80) Always carry rope, it has a million uses and you never know when you'll need it.
81) When a pretty lady comes to town looking for a husband throw your squire at her, if you don't have a squire the closest person will do.

82) Never look someone you don't know in the eyes for longer than two seconds.
83) Other adventurers always have the best loots.

84) If, while rummaging through your possessions before a fight, you come upon something where your brain goes, "eh, I'm not going to need it.." put it in your pocket. Right. Now.

85) Tell your healer where your life item is BEFORE going into battle...

86) Never, EVER call a sarr a "cute little kitty." You'll end up with a nice view as they play with your entrails like yarn.

87) The safest way to disarm a really heinous trap is a fighter.

FrankManic said:
87) The safest way to disarm a really heinous trap is anyone under 5th level.

Corrected.

zehnyu said:
86) Never, EVER call a sarr a "cute little kitty." You'll end up with a nice view as they play with your entrails like yarn.

Me likey. :mrgreen:

88. If you say you can't die, plot will in fact make that statement untrue.
89. If gasses or earth don't work, run!
90. (for the old players) If you ever hear the statment, "undead rolled me and took my money" you know some one used a for get it well.

92. Always shout 'Bring it' at the big bad. This will insure get you *attention.

*Note: Attention may in fact be defined as but not excluding a gigantic man-organ shaped slap to the face causing insta-death.

93. If you can take him, he's a brigand. If he can take you, he's a tax collector. Have a nice day, officer!

Gilwing said:
89. If gasses or earth don't work, run!

I would say gasses/earth/evocation, run. don't forget elemental/construct fun times. ;)

And yea, for all you merc golems out there, that means I'm running from ya... No questions asked.

94: Fire burn baby!
95: Mind powers don't solve all problems, but it is fun to watch plot try to figure out what the hell you just did.
96: When Casey is possesed you stay in your ward!
97: If the old man seems to never get killed or hurt in the midst of all the danger, he's probably a dragon.
98: Always make sure you have the chalice!
99: Never assume or you'll wind up dead in a corner.

100. When Casey is possessed check the tavern for dead people. Don't bother chasing.

103. It doesn't matter how big is column is, if you can run faster than he can throw.

Back