The Southern Minnesota 2012 Schedule!

Grad Parties, what are those? =P

Screw grad parties, I have to leave the June event early because of the actual graduation. :thumbsup:

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Screw grad parties, I have to leave the June event early because of the actual graduation. :thumbsup:

Get your priorities straight! =D

Thorador said:
Gandian Ravenscroft said:

Get your priorities straight! =D

I'd totally miss my high school grad ceremony for LARP. Good thing it's on the following Friday. :p

Talitha Vashti said:
I'd totally miss my high school grad ceremony for LARP. Good thing it's on the following Friday.

Glad someone around here has their priorities in order! :thumbsup:

Lurin said:
July 13th (Mod/Day) - Midsummer Faire/by request Day to break up the Summer, since July is typically one of our lower attendance events. -Fort Matta

I believe this is actually supposed to be on the 14th... yes?

...yes, man doesn't anyone fact check these things before I'm allowed to post them?

Is the Banquet event in November going to be a Sunday One Day? just wondering.

Lurin said:
Oct 5th (Castle) - Weekend event at Fort Matta
Nov 2nd - Season Closer Weekend Event - Miller Castle!

May want to change it to:

Oct 5th - Weekend event at Fort Matta
Nov 2nd (castle) - Season Closer Weekend Event - Miller Castle!

Nope, never!

Quick Questions... I just got a new job and I am requesting time off. Is the banquet event a one night event or is it a weekend event? And if it is a one night event, is there someone who can put me up for that Fri night or can I stay at the site? Its a 7 hr trip for me and I would like to get some sleep before I try to drive home. Thanks.

It's a weekend event. Unless stated one-day, I believe all events will go from Friday to Sunday.

I hope the Banquet is a full weekend. The awkward two-day event we had last year was awkward.

I'm fairly certain the scheduling of that event was the result of constraints due to the camp we held the banquet at.

Now that we have a permanent site we will probably have a full weekend? :thumbsup:

Dreamingfurther said:
I'm fairly certain the scheduling of that event was the result of constraints due to the camp we held the banquet at.

Now that we have a permanent site we will probably have a full weekend? :thumbsup:

That's the intent.

The curtailed event last year was due to the fact that the site used charged us nightly at a fairly high rate, so it was determined to attempt to go later on Sunday to try to keep the cost down.

About the September Workday, the website and the forums are saying 2 different things, so is it the 15th or the 22nd?
-Vaughn

I swear, when I first saw it, it said the 15th... I dunno why I saw it that way, but I saw the 15th... But it's the 22nd. Dave's dates are more accurate then my dates, even when they're the same.

I knew it! I told you Dave it had the "15" of Sept, but nooo, you called me crazy. The Ryan's don't lie!

this should probably get updated to reflect the changed date for the weekend we will be at the castle right? :)

Back