The Southern Minnesota 2012 Schedule!

Dreamingfurther said:
this should probably get updated to reflect the changed date for the weekend we will be at the castle right? :)

That was done awhile ago when we announced the change. In order to provide the minimum distruption the actual event dates were not changed, only the locations, swapping the November and October around.

Lurin said:
Oct 5th (Castle) - Weekend event at Fort Matta

Right, but the October event still says (Castle) at the end. It's misleading.

Ah I see, I can fix that...

Um, I mean, no it doesn't everything looks fine... (Castle is at the November event)

Heyo!

What format of game will the Banquet be? Like Saturday into Sunday like last year? A full weekend? A 1 day?

Just plannin!~ :p

AllianceCHI said:
Heyo!

What format of game will the Banquet be? Like Saturday into Sunday like last year? A full weekend? A 1 day?

Just plannin!~ :p

This Decision is pending, we've received preliminary clearance to have this at Camp Salie, due to their pricing structure this will likely by a Saturday-Sunday Game or Saturday only. As always it's a balance between keeping the cost low, and providing the best experience to our players! We know changes to the schedule can be frustrating and endeavor to always at the very least keep events on the same weekend when changes must happen.

so if i understand this correctly the banquet event coming in november is going to possibly be held at camp salie instead of the castle?
David Raatz

The castle event at the beginning of November is still at the castle. The banquet event later in November is going to be held somewhere other than Camp Matta, possibly Camp Salie.

The change to the Banquet event have been finalized. We will be holding it at Camp Salie with Doors opening at 9 am >>SATURDAY<< the 1st of December and will continue later than normal in the day December 2nd. With game off being called at 2 PM.

While I need to clear specifics through my plot team, I believe the intent will be to hold a banquet, IG Auction (Possible OOG Silent Auction?) and the Gyphon Tournament. as the majority of this event, although some modules will likely happen as well.

Back